• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good morning everyone,

I have a customer that has a web page that uses the WebToLead servlet.  It has been working for them but they are trying to add some fields to the page but aren't having much luck.  We need to know the field names expected by the servlet.

Is this outdated functionality?  I cannot find any info on it, other than a few posts in the forums that generally are asking how to do something like WebToLead in the API.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Doug Waterfield
djw@iquest.net

Is anyone else encountering query timeouts today?

I am running a query to gather task information for a particular customer and it continually times out.  This same query is working fine for other customers.  The customer having difficulty does have a large amount of data (751,666 KB of Tasks, according to the Data Management form) so I'm sure that's a factor.

I have set the SOAP timeout value as described in other articles here but this does not seem to be helping.  I've played with batch sizes but so far no luck there either.  I've also added conditions to my SQL statement to limit the number of rows that should be returned.

I'm fast running out of ideas!

Any thoughts?

Doug Waterfield
Chameleon Consulting

Good morning everyone,

I have a customer that has a web page that uses the WebToLead servlet.  It has been working for them but they are trying to add some fields to the page but aren't having much luck.  We need to know the field names expected by the servlet.

Is this outdated functionality?  I cannot find any info on it, other than a few posts in the forums that generally are asking how to do something like WebToLead in the API.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Doug Waterfield
djw@iquest.net