• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom Object called Private Client Account in this object we store Email and Phone Numbers. My users want to be able to create a new task from this object and pull in the Email and Phone Number just like the email and Phone number is pulled on the Contact tasks and events.

Is this possible. I thought I could createa  custom formula on the Task and pull in the Email and Phone Number from my custom object but I keep getting a syntax error that says Error: Field Private_Client_Account__c does not exist. Check spelling.
Its does exist and the spelling is right.

What could i be doing wrong? Any othe sugesstions?

Private_Client_Account__c.Private_Client_Account_Email__c & ', ' & Private_Client_Account_Home_Phone__c
I would like to change a field value with another field is updated. I would like to change the standard field - Type from Prospect to Client when a field called AUM is populated (this field is populated from a third party via the API). Is this possible? My main goal for my wholesalers is to the let them know someone when from a prospect to a client when a sale is made.

Thanks for your help - Crystal

Is it possible to send an email to multiple SF contacts with Outlook Edition and log that activity in each other contact records. My sales team does not like using the mass email function.

Thanks!

Salesforce.com Analyst / Administrator
This position is responsible for providing CRM system support for the Sales, Marketing, Customer Portal, Clients Projects, and Business Development departments. They will conduct routine data maintenance in order to keep the highest level of data integrity within the CRM system.

Essential Functions:

• Maintain current system configuration, manage all Salesforce.com projects, enhancements and support/maintenance of our existing Salesforce.com instance
  • Provide ongoing support to CRM integrations.
  • Develop and deliver training materials on Salesforce.com-related processes for business and operations users. 
  • Maintain overall system configuration and support the internal Salesforce.com, Customer Portal, AppExchange, and additional client projects as necessary.
  • Manage projects to enhance and rollout new functionality.
  • Manage instance to ensure data integrity and audit reporting to monitor the effectiveness of the system and accuracy of the data.
  • Assist clients with the creation and modification of reports and dashboard.
  • Support SalesVision Product Integration/Implementations for clients.
  • Support product as required on the Administer level within the CRM application
  • Assist with client Salesforce.com projects and current product integration.
  • Other duties as assigned

Specifications:

• Understanding of the following: Salesforce.com, APEX, S-Controls
  • Experience configuring Salesforce.com Application & Customer Portal a plus
  • Experience integrating with third party applications a plus
  • Strong oral communications skills
  • Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities
  • Must be highly effective in a fast paced environment
  • Able to work in a team environment

Education & Experience:

• A Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
  • 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com

Interested candidates should apply, clearly identifying the position applied for, to resumes@accessdc.com.  Please visit our company website at www.accessdc.com.

EOE

My company has a third party that performs sales reporting and feeds sales and assets to salesforce.com. We can see the sales and assets a firm or contact is has and with what product.

With out using the terriorty management tool (more functional then needed). I would like to create a custom formula or scontrol, that defines what terriroty the firm or contact belongs in.

For example if Joe Smith is created as a new person and he is located in TEXAS I would like another field to be automaticly updated to reflect is part of Terriroty 11 (TX is one of the states in that terriroty).

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks Crystal Hart

I have a custom object created that houses sales & assets information for my contacts and firms (this information is being pushed in through the API from a third party).

My questions is, I would like to see a SUM total of my Most Recent Asset postition for all my Mutual Funds. I know I can created a report and gather this information. But I was hoping to see this information on my contact and account page. Is this possible, to see the sum total of all sales figures at the end of the related list items?

I have already deployed a package to a production org. I've made changes to the triggers in the developer org and reuploaded the package.

When I install it, will it only update the items that have been changed or give it a new fresh install?

I'm trying not to lose my tab, search, and page layouts as well as a few custom buttons I added after the first installation.
I have a custom Object called Private Client Account in this object we store Email and Phone Numbers. My users want to be able to create a new task from this object and pull in the Email and Phone Number just like the email and Phone number is pulled on the Contact tasks and events.

Is this possible. I thought I could createa  custom formula on the Task and pull in the Email and Phone Number from my custom object but I keep getting a syntax error that says Error: Field Private_Client_Account__c does not exist. Check spelling.
Its does exist and the spelling is right.

What could i be doing wrong? Any othe sugesstions?

Private_Client_Account__c.Private_Client_Account_Email__c & ', ' & Private_Client_Account_Home_Phone__c

I have a s-control button that creates a new task when clicked. I also want it to auto populate a custom picklist field when the task is created.

The code I have written is below, does anyone know what code I need to include to populate a custom field via this s-control? If this is not possible do you have any other suggestions?

/00T/e?followup=1&title=Call&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&who_id={!Contact.Id}&what_id={!Account.Id}&tsk5=Left+Voice+Mail&tsk6=Left+a+voicemail+for+{!Contact.Name}

&tsk5_fu=Give+{!Contact.Name}+at+{!Account.Name}+a+followup+call&tsk4_fu={!TODAY()+2}&save=x

Also, is there any specific reason I would want to do this with apex code rather than an s-control, if so any tips on how to get started. I have yet to implement any serious Apex code.

Thanks!

Hello all,

I have created a custom object which is called License. In some cases, the information is duplicated and multiple license objects exists that should be merged as one. However, I do not want to loose all the e-mails that were sent in each license. I would like to merge the licenses and combine all the Notes & Attachments records in the final master license.

I am using C# and the WebServices. However, I am unable to find a way do do this.

Anybody tried this?

Thanks,

Hugo
  • April 14, 2008
My company has a third party that performs sales reporting and feeds sales and assets to salesforce.com. We can see the sales and assets a firm or contact is has and with what product.

With out using the terriorty management tool (more functional then needed). I would like to create a custom formula or scontrol, that defines what terriroty the firm or contact belongs in.

For example if Joe Smith is created as a new person and he is located in TEXAS I would like another field to be automaticly updated to reflect is part of Terriroty 11 (TX is one of the states in that terriroty).

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks Crystal Hart