• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I want to add a custom field (text) to my Account records called "Main contact" and want this to be a formula that pulls in the full name of the contact that has a true value in the Contact custom field (checkbox) "Main contact".

So, to, hopefully, explain, I will have a number of contacts linked to an account but only one of them will have a true value in the "Main Contact" checkbox and I want to know if it is possible to pull this information up to the custom field within the account record. If not, it will mean we have to enter it manually :(.

Any advice offered greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Colin
  • February 27, 2008
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a custom formula field. I want it to take the date value from one field and if that doesn't exist to take a date value from another field.

The formula I have is as follows...

IF(  LastCUUpdateDate = null  ,   Manual_KIT_Save_Date__c  ,   LastCUUpdateDate)

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Cheers,

Colin
Hey Guys,

I want to create a field within Accounts that counts the number of contacts associated with that account. The reason being that it will allow me to identify any accounts that have no contacts associated with it.

I thought this might be the solution as I'm not aware of an easy way to do it within normal reporting.

Cheers,

Colin
  • January 04, 2007
Hi all,

I want to add a custom field (text) to my Account records called "Main contact" and want this to be a formula that pulls in the full name of the contact that has a true value in the Contact custom field (checkbox) "Main contact".

So, to, hopefully, explain, I will have a number of contacts linked to an account but only one of them will have a true value in the "Main Contact" checkbox and I want to know if it is possible to pull this information up to the custom field within the account record. If not, it will mean we have to enter it manually :(.

Any advice offered greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Colin
  • February 27, 2008
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a custom formula field. I want it to take the date value from one field and if that doesn't exist to take a date value from another field.

The formula I have is as follows...

IF(  LastCUUpdateDate = null  ,   Manual_KIT_Save_Date__c  ,   LastCUUpdateDate)

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Cheers,

Colin
Hi,

I'm trying to delete records through sforce connector that I uploaded through sforce connector (v 6.15). Every delete attempt was unsuccessful and give the error of the following:

Error Generated by request:: Zero length array passed to Refresh
ExceptionCode : 1

Could not establish connection to API service

Any ideas what might caused the issue?

Thanks..
  • March 03, 2006