• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

For those of you looking to integrate DotNetNuke to Salesforce, I have run across this module. Hope this helps anyone with these two great products.

http://www.snowcovered.com/snowcovered2/Default.aspx?tabid=166&CatalogItemID=2027&CatalogID=7&search=form&pagenumber=0&sortby=

If the link breaks for any reason search for "form" in the DotNetNuke section of www.snowcovered.com

SPowser
Hello,

I am looking for a way to calculate the difference between two dates and enter that into a field using the Formula field type. I don't see anyway to do it yet. Is this possible?

Thanks,
SPowser
Can you include a field from another table in a formula?
Hello,

I am looking for a way to calculate the difference between two dates and enter that into a field using the Formula field type. I don't see anyway to do it yet. Is this possible?

Thanks,
SPowser

I'm trying to get the web 2 leads working and the leads are never showing up in salesforce. Also, instead of returning the user to the page that I specified, it returns the user to the same page that the form was on. I am relatively certain that the form is being submitted to salesforce, but I'm not sure what the problem is.

My form looks like this (might be hard to read). You'll notice the submit button does a little bit of 'magic' to get the form to submit to the correct page (darn ASP.NET).

<form name="Form" method="post" action="/Contact/tabid/58/Default.aspx" id="Form" enctype="multipart/form-data" style="height:100%;">
<input type="hidden" name="__EVENTTARGET" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="__EVENTARGUMENT" value="" />

<span id="dnn_ctr470_HtmlModule_HtmlHolder" class="Normal"><INPUT type=hidden value=00D300000000cPN name=oid> <INPUT type=hidden value=http://www.3pointoh.com name=retURL> Salutation: <SELECT id=salutation name=salutation><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=Mr.>Mr.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Ms.>Ms.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Mrs.>Mrs.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Dr.>Dr.</OPTION> <OPTION value=Prof.>Prof.</OPTION></SELECT><BR>First Name: <INPUT id=first_name maxLength=40 name=first_name><BR>Last Name: <INPUT id=last_name maxLength=40 name=last_name><BR>Title: <INPUT id=title maxLength=80 name=title><BR>Company: <INPUT id=company maxLength=80 name=company><BR>Website: <INPUT id=URL maxLength=80 name=URL><BR>Email: <INPUT id=email maxLength=80 name=email><BR>Phone: <INPUT id=phone maxLength=40 name=phone><BR>Fax: <INPUT id=fax maxLength=40 name=fax><BR>Mobile Phone: <INPUT id=mobile maxLength=40 name=mobile><BR>Description: <TEXTAREA name=description></TEXTAREA><BR>Address: <TEXTAREA name=street></TEXTAREA><BR>City: <INPUT id=city maxLength=40 name=city><BR>State/Province: <INPUT id=state maxLength=20 name=state><BR>Zip: <INPUT id=zip maxLength=20 name=zip><BR>Country: <INPUT id=country maxLength=40 name=country><BR>Lead Source: <SELECT id=lead_source name=lead_source><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=Web>Web</OPTION> <OPTION value="Phone Inquiry">Phone Inquiry</OPTION> <OPTION value="Partner Referral">Partner Referral</OPTION> <OPTION value="Purchased List">Purchased List</OPTION> <OPTION value=Other>Other</OPTION></SELECT><BR>Industry: <SELECT id=industry name=industry><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=Agriculture>Agriculture</OPTION> <OPTION value=Apparel>Apparel</OPTION> <OPTION value=Banking>Banking</OPTION> <OPTION value=Biotechnology>Biotechnology</OPTION> <OPTION value=Chemicals>Chemicals</OPTION> <OPTION value=Communications>Communications</OPTION> <OPTION value=Construction>Construction</OPTION> <OPTION value=Consulting>Consulting</OPTION> <OPTION value=Education>Education</OPTION> <OPTION value=Electronics>Electronics</OPTION> <OPTION value=Energy>Energy</OPTION> <OPTION value=Engineering>Engineering</OPTION> <OPTION value=Entertainment>Entertainment</OPTION> <OPTION value=Environmental>Environmental</OPTION> <OPTION value=Finance>Finance</OPTION> <OPTION value="Food &amp; Beverage">Food &amp; Beverage</OPTION> <OPTION value=Government>Government</OPTION> <OPTION value=Healthcare>Healthcare</OPTION> <OPTION value=Hospitality>Hospitality</OPTION> <OPTION value=Insurance>Insurance</OPTION> <OPTION value=Machinery>Machinery</OPTION> <OPTION value=Manufacturing>Manufacturing</OPTION> <OPTION value=Media>Media</OPTION> <OPTION value="Not For Profit">Not For Profit</OPTION> <OPTION value=Recreation>Recreation</OPTION> <OPTION value=Retail>Retail</OPTION> <OPTION value=Shipping>Shipping</OPTION> <OPTION value=Technology>Technology</OPTION> <OPTION value=Telecommunications>Telecommunications</OPTION> <OPTION value=Transportation>Transportation</OPTION> <OPTION value=Utilities>Utilities</OPTION> <OPTION value=Other>Other</OPTION></SELECT><BR>Annual Revenue: <INPUT id=revenue name=revenue><BR>Employees: <INPUT id=employees name=employees><BR>Campaign: <SELECT id=Campaign_ID name=Campaign_ID><OPTION value="" selected>--None--<OPTION value=7013000000015p1>Greenville Magazine Ad</OPTION> <OPTION value=7013000000018gS>Yellow Pages</OPTION> <OPTION value=7013000000019dd>BBB</OPTION> <OPTION value=7013000000019cG>Ricky Ray</OPTION> <OPTION value=701300000001DqI>Internet Search</OPTION></SELECT><BR><INPUT id=member_status type=hidden name=member_status> Email Opt Out: <INPUT id=emailOptOut type=checkbox value=1 name=emailOptOut><BR>Fax Opt Out: <INPUT id=faxOptOut type=checkbox value=1 name=faxOptOut><BR>Do Not Call: <INPUT id=doNotCall type=checkbox value=1 name=doNotCall><BR>Request Sample Materials: <INPUT id=00N30000000nr2r type=checkbox value=1 name=00N30000000nr2r><BR>Product Interest: <SELECT id=00N30000000laQe multiple name=00N30000000laQe><OPTION value="Media Conversion (eg. VHS to DVD)">Media Conversion (eg. VHS to DVD)</OPTION> <OPTION value="Media Duplication">Media Duplication</OPTION> <OPTION value="Multimedia CDs">Multimedia CDs</OPTION> <OPTION value="Video Production">Video Production</OPTION> <OPTION value=Websites>Websites</OPTION></SELECT><BR><INPUT onclick="document.getElementById('Form').action='http://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8';" type=submit value="Contact Sales"></span>

<input name="ScrollTop" id="ScrollTop" type="hidden" />
   <input name="__dnnVariable" id="__dnnVariable" type="hidden" />
 </form>