• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have several custom fields in Account that indicate sales rep "users" attached to an account. The reps manage their product lines. I would like to create a report that uses currently logged User in report criteria to filter our accounts.

Is this possible?

Hitesh
  • January 30, 2006
We would like to put a Custom Link on Related Entities Section so it allows user to link to external page without opening/edit the entity itself e.g.

1. CustomObject A has lookup relationship to Account.
2. There is a custom link in CustomObject A
3. On Account Layout page, under related entities for CustomObject A, we would also like to show the customlink.

is this possible?

Hitesh
  • January 30, 2006
We have several custom fields in Account that indicate sales rep "users" attached to an account. The reps manage their product lines. I would like to create a report that uses currently logged User in report criteria to filter our accounts.

Is this possible?

Hitesh
  • January 30, 2006
I have a number of custom parameters which I need to get passed into an s-control where I will operate on them in javascript. This must be done via a form POST. Is there any means to get a handle on the http request parameters? Something like:

var parameters = '{!HTTP_Reqeuest_Parameters}';

Where parameters would be a map of the form params?

Thanks for any tips on this ( or any other means of getting at data that only the server has access to )

- cmort
  • January 03, 2006
Can I include more than one file in an sControl?
  • November 13, 2003