• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If you have any thread with 10 or more replies, then within the thread there is no indication that there are more replies in that thread, nor are there any links to get to those next messages.

The only way to see subsequent messages is to click on the [1 2 3] from the board index page - which is useless if you came into the thread via a search.

e.g. See this 20 reply thread:
http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=apex&message.id=397

I checked in both FF and IE so this appears to be browser independent.

PG
Hi all,

I have successfully used PHP regular SoapClient and the PHP toolkits to login to our Unlimited service which is fine.  However I read that in order to authenticate against the Self-Service Users I need to use the LoginScopeHeader - however this appears to be utterly undocumented.

I also downloaded newer versions of the Toolkits (even the SSU toolkit) but was unable to find any reference to LoginScopeHeader outside of the WSDL.

Help?

Thanks,
PG

Message Edited by pgregg on 04-27-2007 07:37 AM

• April 27, 2007
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to sfdc - thrown in at the deep end with an unlimited account.  I am trying to create an approval process using the built in Approvals and I would like to update a lookup field in the original object when someone else approves the request.  However when I add the field-update(Workflow Field Update Edit), I can only select from the list of Users.   I would like to be able to use a default value of who is doing the approval, e.g. {!User.Id} (I think), but when I enter this value all I get is "Error: No matching users found."

Any ideas how I can pre-populate some fields with the approver?   To complicate matters, I want to record perhaps 2-3 levels of Approval, and only when all three fields have been updated with the workflow change the final status to Approved.

Thanks,

PG

• November 20, 2006
Hi,

I have built a custom object to record a snapshot of all salesrep's (User) pipeline (Opportunity, target or quota, pipe size, actual/committed) at any particular time.  I am using the User.Id & YYYYMMDD as an External_id on the object so that I only have one record per rep per day (via upsert).  So theoretically if I stand back I can look at a sales rep and see (graph) how their pipeline grows over the current Qtr and when they achieve committed opportunities growing towards the "quota" line (hopefully by the end of the qtr :)   The Use-case or value here is Sales Managers being able to see during the qtr when reps are underperforming and may need assistance.

So, to the question.  I have all the data above in our sandbox and appears to be good data, however when I try to create a report on it the only options I'm given to graph on are X-axis (User, Qtr) and Y-axis (RecordCount) which really doesn't get me what I want.   I would like the X-axis to be my Snaptime__c which is a straight Datetime column and the Y-axis to be $.  I want to plot several trends on top of this graph:
1) OppySnapshot.TargetQtr    (which is likely to be a flatline across the graph unless the rep's target/quota is changed at some point during that qtr)
2) OppySnapshot.ActualQtr    (which is a total $ of all that reps committed opportunities in that quarter)
3) OppySnapshot.PipeQtr      (which is a weighted total $ of that rep's opportunity - price*probability).

I also have more data to report on (such as those same metrics broken down in to Month 1-3 of that qtr), but if I can get the general dashboarding working then I guess the rest will fall into place.

Thanks,

PG

• November 18, 2006
Hi,

I'm stuck , Can somone reffer me to what modification should be done to the PHP toolkit in order to set the LoginScopeHeader correctly ?

Thank you!
Danny.

• September 24, 2007
For checking of contact duplicates before inserting them is fine ,its works fine as i had written a before insert trigger for the same.

But i need something extra in the before insert trigger ........

1. To display the Account Name of already existing Contact Name in  SFDC (Done--Achieved)

2. A message or alert with yes or no button saying tht 'would u like to proceed with creating of this contact ,though its duplicate exists' and if he clicks yes then the contact shld be created..overriding the before insert trigger written by me ... (Help Needed on this)

Message Edited by Chirag Mehta on 05-07-2007 01:46 AM

Hi,

I have built a custom object to record a snapshot of all salesrep's (User) pipeline (Opportunity, target or quota, pipe size, actual/committed) at any particular time.  I am using the User.Id & YYYYMMDD as an External_id on the object so that I only have one record per rep per day (via upsert).  So theoretically if I stand back I can look at a sales rep and see (graph) how their pipeline grows over the current Qtr and when they achieve committed opportunities growing towards the "quota" line (hopefully by the end of the qtr :)   The Use-case or value here is Sales Managers being able to see during the qtr when reps are underperforming and may need assistance.

So, to the question.  I have all the data above in our sandbox and appears to be good data, however when I try to create a report on it the only options I'm given to graph on are X-axis (User, Qtr) and Y-axis (RecordCount) which really doesn't get me what I want.   I would like the X-axis to be my Snaptime__c which is a straight Datetime column and the Y-axis to be $.  I want to plot several trends on top of this graph:
1) OppySnapshot.TargetQtr    (which is likely to be a flatline across the graph unless the rep's target/quota is changed at some point during that qtr)
2) OppySnapshot.ActualQtr    (which is a total $ of all that reps committed opportunities in that quarter)
3) OppySnapshot.PipeQtr      (which is a weighted total $ of that rep's opportunity - price*probability).

I also have more data to report on (such as those same metrics broken down in to Month 1-3 of that qtr), but if I can get the general dashboarding working then I guess the rest will fall into place.

Thanks,

PG

• November 18, 2006