• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have severall users who against my will have upgraded to IE7, this has now caused problems with loading the printanything template.

The template works fine in IE6.

For the IE 7 users i have checked the sun Java console and ensured they are on the current version of Java, yet still i cannot get the template to load, it just provides a blank screen.

Has anyone experienced this? if so how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Mat
  • August 28, 2007
I need to use the print anything package too print out an order approval along with details from the quiote and opportunity,

I have hit a brick wall, after eventually figuring out where to get the fields required from, i now cannot get the print anything package to display them.....

Can someone help me turn the below into merge fields generated by the print anything package.

(SELECT Id, FROM SFDC_520_QuoteID), (SELECT Id, Status FROM ProcessInstances), (SELECT Id, Comments, CreatedDate, OriginalActor.Id, OriginalActor.Name, OriginalActor.Email, Actor.Id, Actor.Name, Actor.Email FROM ProcessSteps)
FROM SFDC_520_Quote__c LIMIT 20
  • August 13, 2007
Hi,

I am trying to use the print anything page to customise an order backup for our organisation, I have the backup page pulling information from Accounts, Opportunities, Quotes and Quote lines, but for some reason it will not delve into the process instance information.

Has anyone come across this and found a way to access ProcessInstance adn ProcessInstanceStep.  I can see both of the objects within the data loader, but do not seem to be able to access them using the print anything app.

Regards
Mat
  • July 25, 2007
How can i get SFDC to Copy the result of a formula and paste it as (Special, just the cell value) so that i can reference it using another formula.
Currently i am returning the greater than 4000 error......
  • October 12, 2006
I have severall users who against my will have upgraded to IE7, this has now caused problems with loading the printanything template.

The template works fine in IE6.

For the IE 7 users i have checked the sun Java console and ensured they are on the current version of Java, yet still i cannot get the template to load, it just provides a blank screen.

Has anyone experienced this? if so how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Mat
  • August 28, 2007
Hi,
           We are a group of SFDC Consultants, we are looking out for Salesforce.com implementation projects or Out Sourced Configuration & Administrative work .

We excel at

1. Configuring the Salesforce.com Application.
2. Reports & Dashboards.
3. Data Migration.
4. S-Controls
5. Apex Mobile Configuration.
6. Salesforce Office, Outlook & Offline Edition Configuration.

Contact us at - Salesforce.com.consultants@Gmail.com
The Carbon Trust in London requires an experienced Salesforce System Administrator with Business Analysis skills.

Quite urgent start.

Please can you email me your CV if you're interested. 

*** YOU MUST BE BASED IN LONDON ***

email:  megan.swan@carbontrust.co.uk
phone: +44 (0) 20 7170 7184

Thanks,
Megan.

Message Edited by Carbon Trust on 07-24-200703:25 AM

Message Edited by Carbon Trust on 07-24-200703:30 AM

Message Edited by Carbon Trust on 07-24-200705:29 AM

I am working on the Event example that comes with the Print Anything (V 8.1.11) AppExchange offering and can't get past the 1st query.  I seemed to have followed the customization instructions exactly and can't figure out what the hang up is.

I created the button, created a new package, added the queries, and created a new Event. When I execute the Print Invitation button the debug result 1 is:  retrieve single row - Event:Undefined. It seems as if it can't find the Event.

Any ideas on how to get past the 1st query?  Thanks!

Hi,

Im loading data using apex loader.But i m facing some problem when the data is of type DATE.It is reducing by one day and some times by one month.Im not able to trace the problem.Can any one please help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.
  • June 21, 2007
How can i get SFDC to Copy the result of a formula and paste it as (Special, just the cell value) so that i can reference it using another formula.
Currently i am returning the greater than 4000 error......
  • October 12, 2006