• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a field that adds up the amount of all the opportunities that are connected to one account.

For example if we have a company called Komet. Then we have 3 opportunities connected to Komet. Let's sat they are called "Komet Opport 1", "Komet Opport 2" and "Komet Opport 3". How do I make a report that only shows the added amount per Account.

This is basically what I want to see in the report:
Account 1 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"
Account 2 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"
Account 3 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"
Account 4 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"

I DO NOT want to see the amounts of the individual opportunities at all in the report. This would prevent me from filtering Accounts on the basis of the amount because if one opportunity is worth $2 and another is worth $10 I wouldn't see these at all if the filter says "Amount=more than:10". But I want to see the Accounts that have opportunities that together are worth more than $10.

I need this because we need to do know how "big" our clients are. We will base this on the amount field and another custom field.
On each account we want to have a field that indicates if they are within group "SMALL CLIENTS, "MEDIUM CLIENTS or "BIG CLIENTS".

Can the above things be automated? Any ideas?
I want to create a field that adds up the amount of all the opportunities that are connected to one account.

For example if we have a company called Komet. Then we have 3 opportunities connected to Komet. Let's sat they are called "Komet Opport 1", "Komet Opport 2" and "Komet Opport 3". How do I make a report that only shows the added amount per Account.

This is basically what I want to see in the report:
Account 1 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"
Account 2 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"
Account 3 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"
Account 4 - "amount of all opportunities belonging to the account"

I DO NOT want to see the amounts of the individual opportunities at all in the report. This would prevent me from filtering Accounts on the basis of the amount because if one opportunity is worth $2 and another is worth $10 I wouldn't see these at all if the filter says "Amount=more than:10". But I want to see the Accounts that have opportunities that together are worth more than $10.

I need this because we need to do know how "big" our clients are. We will base this on the amount field and another custom field.
On each account we want to have a field that indicates if they are within group "SMALL CLIENTS, "MEDIUM CLIENTS or "BIG CLIENTS".

Can the above things be automated? Any ideas?