• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a package in my developer account and uploaded it. I was trying to install it in my org account, but I get the following error:
"This package is not yet available. Please wait, or contact the package owner."

I have uploaded the same package many times before and this is simply the latest version. I added a few triggers since the last version, but nothing substantial. I have experienced temporary delays before, but not this long (24 hours).

If I try and install the package back into my developer account (on 'na5'), it finds it. If I try to install it in my second developer account (on 'na2'), I also get an error. My org account is on the 'ssl' server.

I will try uploading it with the same elements as in the last working version and see what that does.

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Here is a screenshot for one version of the error:

Here is a screenshot for a similar error I got one time, even though I was trying to upload the same elements as above:
I have been trying for months to upgrade to the new Force.com IDE for Eclipse.

This is the setup:
Mac OS X (10.4)
Eclipse 3.3.2

These are the problems:
1.   When trying to open a .scf file (in a project with Force.com nature or without it), I get the following error: "Unable to load S-Control editor. Reason: PartInitException: Editor could not be initialized". I can open them fine using a different editor.

2.   If I try to refresh from the server, everytyhing works fine. If I try to save/synchronize files to the server, it fails. It won't even add an s-control I create in Eclipse. I've checked my connection settings (for Salesforce) and they seem to be fine. It clearly works somewhat since it can pull items off of the server.

Has anyone experienced similar problems? Does anyone know how to reinstall Eclipse from scratch on a Mac? Thanks in advance.

Paul
Does anybody know how I can set 'lookup' fields through an s-control? I have an s-control that is a custom input page (overrides the 'edit' and 'new' buttons on a custom object) that creates a new object--a 'location'. I managed to get it to pass data for 'text' fields using [new object].set, but it fails when it comes to 'lookup' fields. I have tried passing both the name of the item as well as its id and neither worked. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Paul
Cross-posted to AJAX Toolkit & S-controls forum previously; received no answer. Please help!

Here is the setup:
I have an s-control that contains some HTML (with Javascript). The s-control queries the sforce database and obtains all of the account names (in my dummy Salesforce account, there are only 40).

It creates the equivalent number of "hidden" inputs and appends them to an existing form while populating each of them with the corresponding account name.

It is supposed to auto-submit the form to an ASP page. It does this using https (I have an SSL certificate for the server I am using).

The problem:
The form does not autosubmit (i.e. using the form.submit method in Javascript). It works if I create a "submit" type input and click it.

Earlier, it was not working because I was trying to pass information from a secure (https -- Salesforce) to a non-secure (http -- mine) server. If I clicked the "submit" button, it would prompt me for permission to switch protocols. I have now resolved this issue, but the form still only submits if I do it manually.

Can anyone please help me with this? Is there a better method of passing data to an ASP page? Thank you,

Paul
Here is the setup:
I have an s-control that contains some HTML (with Javascript). The s-control queries the sforce database and obtains all of the account names (in my dummy Salesforce account, there are only 40).

It creates the equivalent number of "hidden" inputs and appends them to an existing form while populating each of them with the corresponding account name.

It is supposed to auto-submit the form to an ASP page. It does this using https (I have an SSL certificate for the server I am using).

The problem:
The form does not autosubmit (i.e. using the form.submit method in Javascript). It works if I create a "submit" type input and click it.

Earlier, it was not working because I was trying to pass information from a secure (https -- Salesforce) to a non-secure (http -- mine) server. If I clicked the "submit" button, it would prompt me for permission to switch protocols. I have now resolved this issue, but the form still only submits if I do it manually.

Can anyone please help me with this? Is there a better method of passing data to an ASP page? Thank you,

Paul
Hi all,

This simple question has got me stumped.  My offending snippet is:

<apex:dataTable id="itemlist" value="{!sortedChecklistItems}" var="Item">
       <apex:facet name="header"><b>Checkbox</b></apex:facet>
            <apex:inputCheckbox id="{!Item.Id}" value="{!Item.Checkbox__c}" disabled="{!Item.Not_Available__c}"  />
       </apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>

Unfortunately the id attribute is giving me trouble.  When I try to save this I get:

Save error: Unknown property 'Checklist__cStandardController.Item'

But when I remove the id attribute it all works fine, showing clearly that the Item property is perfectly valid, since I'm also using it in the value attribute.  

Is there something about the id attribute that acts differently from the other attributes?  Can I not use a merge field in that?  If not, how else can I ensure that each input item in my table gets a predictably unique ID?  Thanks.

Message Edited by werewolf on 01-08-2009 10:37 AM
I created a package in my developer account and uploaded it. I was trying to install it in my org account, but I get the following error:
"This package is not yet available. Please wait, or contact the package owner."

I have uploaded the same package many times before and this is simply the latest version. I added a few triggers since the last version, but nothing substantial. I have experienced temporary delays before, but not this long (24 hours).

If I try and install the package back into my developer account (on 'na5'), it finds it. If I try to install it in my second developer account (on 'na2'), I also get an error. My org account is on the 'ssl' server.

I will try uploading it with the same elements as in the last working version and see what that does.

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Here is a screenshot for one version of the error:

Here is a screenshot for a similar error I got one time, even though I was trying to upload the same elements as above:
I keep getting this error when attampt to synchronize the project in Eclipse:
I am using Eclipse 3.3.1 with with Apex Toolkit 8.1.0.200708160841

Error details:
Errors have occurred while calculating the synchronization state for Apex subscriber.
  An internal error occurred processing subscriber events.
    Invalid thread access
    Invalid thread access

• November 07, 2007
S-Control:
var result  = sforce.apex.execute('myApiWs', 'Xlogin', {customer:'SF', login:'Bob', pw:'Smith'});

Code:
global class myApiWs
{
    WebService static String Xlogin(String customer, String login, String pw)
    {
        return 'Customer=' + customer + '  Login=' + login;
    }
}

I have an S-Control that yields the error "No service available for class 'myApiWS", " when an attempt is made to call this Web Service.  Any idea why?

Chris
  • November 06, 2007
Does anybody know how I can set 'lookup' fields through an s-control? I have an s-control that is a custom input page (overrides the 'edit' and 'new' buttons on a custom object) that creates a new object--a 'location'. I managed to get it to pass data for 'text' fields using [new object].set, but it fails when it comes to 'lookup' fields. I have tried passing both the name of the item as well as its id and neither worked. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Paul
Here is the setup:

The problem:

Paul