• 25 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've managed to get a google visualization gauge on an vf page, and it seems to work in all browsers (Safari, Mozilla, IE < 8) except IE 8, unless I view the page in compatibility mode.  For the life of me, I don't see anything going wrong, no errors in the javascript, just no image.

Has anyone else run into this problem and might have a solution?

Hi,

I'm currently working on setting up a visualforce page that contains a gauge from the Google Visualization library, and while the gauge shows on initial page load, if I attempt to rerender the section (inside of an outputpanel) the header will show but the gauge itself won't.

I can examine the page and see that the JSON is being updated, so I'm not sure what I may be doing wrong here.  Can anyone help out or have struggled through this already?

Hello,

I have a simple trigger created to update data on insert or update. However, even though the data seems to be updated internally to the trigger, the test reports that the field value is still null.

Here is the trigger:

trigger SalesProcessOpportunityMatrix on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
Map> matrix = SalesMatrix.getMatrix();

for (Opportunity salesItem : Trigger.new) {

if (!matrix.containsKey(salesItem.financing_status__c)) {
//We don't have an entry for the financing status
salesItem.addError('Financing Status unrecognized!');

} else if (!matrix.get(salesItem.financing_status__c).containsKey(salesItem.stagename)) {
//We don't have an entry for the sales stage
salesItem.addError('Sales stage unrecognized!');

} else {
//Get the percentage
Integer prob = matrix.get(salesItem.financing_status__c).get(salesItem.stagename);
System.debug('Probability is ' + prob);
salesItem.probability = prob;
}
}

}

All of the values seem to be fine internally, but if I assert the probability after an insert it is null instead of the value of prob.

I've managed to get a google visualization gauge on an vf page, and it seems to work in all browsers (Safari, Mozilla, IE < 8) except IE 8, unless I view the page in compatibility mode.  For the life of me, I don't see anything going wrong, no errors in the javascript, just no image.

Has anyone else run into this problem and might have a solution?

Hi,

I'm currently working on setting up a visualforce page that contains a gauge from the Google Visualization library, and while the gauge shows on initial page load, if I attempt to rerender the section (inside of an outputpanel) the header will show but the gauge itself won't.

I can examine the page and see that the JSON is being updated, so I'm not sure what I may be doing wrong here.  Can anyone help out or have struggled through this already?

Hello,

I have a simple trigger created to update data on insert or update. However, even though the data seems to be updated internally to the trigger, the test reports that the field value is still null.

Here is the trigger:

trigger SalesProcessOpportunityMatrix on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
Map> matrix = SalesMatrix.getMatrix();

for (Opportunity salesItem : Trigger.new) {

if (!matrix.containsKey(salesItem.financing_status__c)) {
//We don't have an entry for the financing status
salesItem.addError('Financing Status unrecognized!');

} else if (!matrix.get(salesItem.financing_status__c).containsKey(salesItem.stagename)) {
//We don't have an entry for the sales stage
salesItem.addError('Sales stage unrecognized!');

} else {
//Get the percentage
Integer prob = matrix.get(salesItem.financing_status__c).get(salesItem.stagename);
System.debug('Probability is ' + prob);
salesItem.probability = prob;
}
}

}

All of the values seem to be fine internally, but if I assert the probability after an insert it is null instead of the value of prob.