• 30 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I am trying to edit the multi-line layout on the opportunity product to try and add a few more Product fields into the opportunity product but it seems I am restrcited to only 2 fields-Product Name and Product Code.  How can I add more Product fields to the multi-line layout?  Can anyone help?  btw-I've tried creating a custom field to do a cross-object formula to bring over those values but those fields cant be oulled into the multi-line layout either!  Any help would be greatly appreciated

• April 06, 2009
 I am trying to edit the multi-line layout on the opportunity product to try and add a few more Product fields into the opportunity product but it seems I am restrcited to only 2 fields-Product Name and Product Code.  How can I add more Product fields to the multi-line layout?  Can anyone help?  btw-I've tried creating a custom field to do a cross-object formula to bring over those values but those fields cant be oulled into the multi-line layout either!  Any help would be greatly appreciated

• April 06, 2009
Hello out there, I need help in creating an IF formula that will allow me to tie new custom field called "Forecast Category Rating" to the Probability stage. Our probability stages are 25%, 50%, 75% and 90%. I'd like the Forecast Category Rating to correspond to the Probability percentages e.g. if probability >= 25% the Forecast Category Rating = D (C for 50%, B for 75% and A for 90%).

I tried this formula and get a syntax error missing ')'..Any ideas? Thanks in advance to all. My email address is dennis.dipietro@acsacs.com.

IF (Probability  >= 25, "D", IF (Probability  >= 50, "C", IF (Probability  >= 75, "B", IF (Probability >= 90, "A"))

Message Edited by Slide6 on 07-28-2008 02:27 PM
Hey guys.  I am having problems getting a summary formula field to show up in my report/dashboards.  It's a very simple formula.

It is as follows:  Account.MTD_Sales__c:SUM / User.Sales_Quota__c:SUM

Both of these fields exist and contain data in them, however, I am not seeing any results in my dashboards.  It is checked in the "Select Columns to Total" field.  I've tried refreshing the boards, creating the exact same formula again...etc.  Nothing seems to work.  Anyone got any ideas?  Thanks!!
  • July 10, 2008
I'm implementing Round Robin Lead assignment using the Auto-Number custom field, with the formula number field "(MOD(VALUE({!Lead_Number__c}) ,19) +1".

Heres my dilemma:
My client has multiple call centers, who each need to have their own round robin system. The problem is, auto-numbers will increment for each lead created, regarless of say...the record type or any other criteria. Is there any way to build an auto-number into a formula field? In other words, I only want the auto-number to increment on certain leads, which could in theory be feasible if i could include an auto-number in an IF statment within a formula field.

Thanks,
Ryan

Message Edited by Grinster650 on 02-02-2006 02:03 PM