• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there anyway to export a tree view of an object.  We have several fields linked in a branch wise fashion that only allow for certain selections to appear depending on the selection of the higher associated field.
Can salesforce report on how often a field changes or is it limited to only reporting the last modified date.  I'm trying to track how often users are editing their cases

Is it possible to run the following report

Percentage of opened cases with less than 48 hour turnaround. For each case owner, shows the percentage of cases that remained at status new for less than 48 hours.  If so can this also be accomplished with cases that are currently closed?
Is it possible to run the following report with salesforce.

Average time between case edits.  For each case owner for the last 60 days, lists the mean time between editing each case.  This would be filtered to exclude the status closed.  I can tell when the case was last edited, say if it was edited within the last 7 days, just not how many times each case was edited and the average time between edit.

I'm currently locking a record via a validation rule in salesforce once the status has been changed to complete using this validation rule:
AND ( ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(Status__c), "Completed"), NOT ($Profile.Id = "XXXXXX"))

However this validation rule does not lock the child object associated with that record.  How do I lock the associated child object?

Is there a way to pass the current user into a filter criteria so only that user can see their associated information. 

Background - Currently we have a dashboard with 6 reports, need the reports only to show information pertaining to the current user and not everyone else.  If this cannot be done I have to generate 8 dashboards, one for each user

Trying filter as such
Account Owner    Equals    {!user.name}                 **Trying to pass the user.name for ownership
Is there a way to lock a record, such as graying the edit button, that has been created by a custom object from user changes once a field from a picklist has been selected - ie the user changes the field "status" from "submitted" to "completed"
I'm currently locking a record via a validation rule in salesforce once the status has been changed to complete using this validation rule:
AND ( ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE(Status__c), "Completed"), NOT ($Profile.Id = "XXXXXX"))

However this validation rule does not lock the child object associated with that record.  How do I lock the associated child object?