• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, Has anyone successfully updated the Expense Tracker Calculate Total S-Control to the new toolkit (16.0)? We are using this in production and it is no longer working. I'm not a developer, but I started to try to do this using the "Migrating from the Beta AJAX Toolkit", it's just not working. If anyone can post a working version that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Scott
I hope someone can help with this because it has got me stumped.  I'm using an s-control to pull date field to determine the date when a task was started and when it was completed.

I'm using a soql query to return the date, and then passing that in a URL to update the field on the page.

My problem is that the date is returned in UTC format, which the page says is an invalid date format.  This is a sample of the date returned: 2008-06-30T19:28:25.000Z

I've tried everything I can think of to format this into a format the page will accept i.e. 2/23/2008 10:29 AM - but nothing has worked so far.  This is a snippet from the s-control:

var actEnd  = sforce.connection.query("Select Id, CreatedDate from Case_Time_Tracking__c WHERE DreamTeam_Task__c ='{!DFDT_Task__c.Id}' order by CreatedDate asc limit 1");//soql query statement
if (actEnd.getBoolean("done") && actEnd.size!=0) { //if done and at least one result
var results= actEnd.getArray("records"); //get an array of records
url += "&00N70000002FTtR="+results[0].CreatedDate; //append Actual End Time

Any help is appreciated.

Scott
I hope someone can help with this because it has got me stumped.  I'm using an s-control to pull date field to determine the date when a task was started and when it was completed.

I'm using a soql query to return the date, and then passing that in a URL to update the field on the page.

My problem is that the date is returned in UTC format, which the page says is an invalid date format.  This is a sample of the date returned: 2008-06-30T19:28:25.000Z

I've tried everything I can think of to format this into a format the page will accept i.e. 2/23/2008 10:29 AM - but nothing has worked so far.  This is a snippet from the s-control:

var actEnd  = sforce.connection.query("Select Id, CreatedDate from Case_Time_Tracking__c WHERE DreamTeam_Task__c ='{!DFDT_Task__c.Id}' order by CreatedDate asc limit 1");//soql query statement
if (actEnd.getBoolean("done") && actEnd.size!=0) { //if done and at least one result

Any help is appreciated.

Scott
Hello,

I'm trying to do something that seems like it should be fairly simple, but I'm not figuring it out.

I'm passing variables in a URL on a page open to pre-populate fields.  One of the fields I need to populate is Account, but the account isn't available from the page passing the variables.

The account is related to the object through it's parent object, so I need to look that up and pass it in the variable.

This is the SOQL that I think I need to use:

var result = sforce.connection.retrieve("Select Account_Link__c from DFDT_Project__c  WHERE Id =  {!DFDT_Task__c.Project_Link__c}");

And this is the URL in button that is opening the new page:

https://na5.salesforce.com/a0K/e?00N70000001rz59=Project
&CF00N70000001wnKD={!DFDT_Task__c.Name}
&CF00N70000001wC7M={!DFDT_Task__c.Project_Link__c}
&CF00N70000001rE54 = result

I'm just not sure how to put this together so when I click the button to open the page the variable from the query is passed in the URL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with this formula?  I just want to create categories that I can group start times by in a report:

IF(TRIM(LEFT(Start_Time__c, 1)) = "7", "7 AM", "",
  IF(TRIM(LEFT(Start_Time__c, 1)) = "8", "8 AM", "",
    IF(TRIM(LEFT(Start_Time__c, 1)) = "9", "9 AM", "" )))

If I close the first statement it works correctly, but as soon as I add on I get an error.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Scott
Hello, Has anyone successfully updated the Expense Tracker Calculate Total S-Control to the new toolkit (16.0)? We are using this in production and it is no longer working. I'm not a developer, but I started to try to do this using the "Migrating from the Beta AJAX Toolkit", it's just not working. If anyone can post a working version that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Scott

Any help is appreciated.

Scott
Hello,

I'm trying to do something that seems like it should be fairly simple, but I'm not figuring it out.

I'm passing variables in a URL on a page open to pre-populate fields.  One of the fields I need to populate is Account, but the account isn't available from the page passing the variables.

The account is related to the object through it's parent object, so I need to look that up and pass it in the variable.

This is the SOQL that I think I need to use:

var result = sforce.connection.retrieve("Select Account_Link__c from DFDT_Project__c  WHERE Id =  {!DFDT_Task__c.Project_Link__c}");

And this is the URL in button that is opening the new page:

https://na5.salesforce.com/a0K/e?00N70000001rz59=Project
&CF00N70000001wnKD={!DFDT_Task__c.Name}
&CF00N70000001wC7M={!DFDT_Task__c.Project_Link__c}
&CF00N70000001rE54 = result

I'm just not sure how to put this together so when I click the button to open the page the variable from the query is passed in the URL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with this formula?  I just want to create categories that I can group start times by in a report:

IF(TRIM(LEFT(Start_Time__c, 1)) = "7", "7 AM", "",
  IF(TRIM(LEFT(Start_Time__c, 1)) = "8", "8 AM", "",
    IF(TRIM(LEFT(Start_Time__c, 1)) = "9", "9 AM", "" )))

If I close the first statement it works correctly, but as soon as I add on I get an error.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Scott