• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have a jquery dialog containing a  Dropdownlist and a OK commandbutton (Apex:commandbutton) in a component.

That version do nothing

<apex:commandbutton id="update_spr" value="Select" action="{!updateSPRId}" />

I also tried with rerender

"Quotedetail" is the id of an APEX:detail tag 

But the Following version

<apex:commandbutton id="update_spr" value="Select" action="{!updateSPRId}" rerender="Quotedetail"/>

this one redirect to an AJAX error page

this button call the following action

public pagereference updateSPRId(){ SPR_utils.utils sp=new SPR_utils.utils(); if (quoteid!=null){ Quote__c q=[select id,Special_Pricing_Request__c from Quote__c where id=:quoteid]; if (SP_Request=='New'){ q.Special_Pricing_Request__c=sp.Newid(opp.AccountId);} else {q.Special_Pricing_Request__c=SP_Request;} update q;} pageref=apexpages.currentpage(); pageref.setredirect(true); return pageref; }

If I use a command link it works .

that commandButton use to works with jquery 1.2.6  

Any idea ?

• March 12, 2010

Hi I build a custom picklist value into a component .

<apex:component controller="Rate_type_Select" allowDML="false"> <apex:attribute name="sched_id" description="Product Schedule id" type="double" required="true" assignto="{!sched_id}"/> <apex:selectList value="{!Rate_type}" size="1"> <apex:selectOptions value="{!Rate_types}"/> </apex:selectList> </apex:component>

I placed that component into a datatable

<apex:datatable id="uds" value="{!uds}" var="u"> <apex:column headerValue="Rate Type" id="rtColumn"> <br/> <c:Rate_Type_List sched_id="{!u.Schedule_Id__c}" boundDomId="{!$Component.uds.rtColumn.frt}"/> <apex:inputField id="frt" value="{!u.Fusion_rate_type__c}"/> </apex:column> </apex:datatable>

I want to pass my selected picklist value back into an Apex inputfield in the datatable.

is there anyway to do that ?

• March 08, 2010

My unit test reach the governor limit of 100 SOQL query.

what is the best practice to divide the unit test and reset the governor limit to 0 ? ( in the same time I want to keep my the account opportunity ... that i have create at the beginning of my test ).

• December 17, 2009

I send the following

String endpoint=http://www.ffc.com/wsbin/wsbulk.dbw?SENDER=User&PASSWORD=pwd+&TEXT=msg&RECIPIENT=+Recipient;

req.setEndpoint(endpoint);

HTTPResponse res = http.send(req);

res coming back like that:

Invalid URL http://www.ffc.com/wsbin/wsbulk.dbw?SENDER=User&amp;PASSWORD=pwd&amp;TEXT=msg&amp;RECIPIENT=Recipient;

any idea

• September 10, 2009

I basically want my user to be the owner of my test account

static testMethod void myUnitTest() { Profile p = [select id from profile where name='Standard User']; User u = new User(alias = 'standt', email='standarduser@testorg.com',isactive=true, emailencodingkey='UTF-8', lastname='Testing', Employee_T_Number__c='111111' , localesidkey='en_AU', profileid = p.Id ,USERROLEID='00E20000000HWRL' , LanguageLocaleKey='en_US',Cost_Centre__c='1236', timezonesidkey='Australia/Sydney', username='standarduser@testorg.com'); Account a=new Account(name='unitest',ownerid=u.id); insert a;

apparently the user id is blank . how can I get my user ID ?

• August 28, 2009

when I execute the following code :

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint('https://myendpoint'); req.setMethod('POST'); req.setHeader('content-type', 'text/xml'); req.setHeader('SOAPAction','operation'); req.setBody(Mybody); Http http = new Http(); HTTPResponse res = http.send(req); System.debug('BODY: '+res.getBody()); } catch(System.CalloutException e) { System.debug('Call out errtor message : '+ e);

then on the server side I can see that message : peer did not return a certificate No CAs known to server for verification? 

do I have to add something to my code to add the salesforce certificate .

Or do we have to change something on the server?

• March 19, 2009
I try to create a validation rule to check a flag in my objects before to stop the approver to approve before he complete some action on an another object ( then it set a checkbox to true in my objects is correctly updated).

is it possible ?

if not what can I do to work around that probleme
  • January 21, 2009
I would like to display an error message on a SelecList which is the data source for an custom field. if my validation rules on that field is trigger is there any way to show the error message around my selectlist ?

• November 12, 2008
I use to see my error message around the field with summer 08

In winter 09 I get the error message from my validation rule but it is on the top of the page not around the field .

any body know how to do that .

• September 30, 2008
Since my sand box was upgrade with winter 09 .

When I include a visualforce page into a standard page . I can see this javascript error then I am automatically log out from salesforce.

I test with the following page :

<apex:page standardController="Account" >

test

</apex:page>

Any idea ?

• September 23, 2008
When I run the test to deploy a visualforce page I get the following error :

System.TypeException: Testmethods do not support webservice callouts.

It's hard to believe than you can write some apex code and you can not deploy .

Anybody know how to get around that limitation?

• September 04, 2008
I basically want to hide some panel in my page to do that I want to update the variable Modif_mode :

The default Value is false this value should be update to true when I click on my commandLink but nothing happen

Any Idea ?

<apex:outputpanel id="Mode">
           <apex:outputlabel  value="{!Modif_mode}" />
</apex:outputpanel>

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems}" var="opplis" id="line_items" >
          <apex:column headerValue="Action">        
                <apex:commandLink rerender="Mode">Modif
                          <apex:param name="Modif_mode" value="true" assignTo="{!Modif_mode}"/>
                  </apex:commandLink>
          </apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

controller :

Boolean Modif_mode = false;

public boolean getModif_mode() {return Modif_mode;}

public Void setModif_mode (Boolean b) { Modif_mode = b; }

• August 07, 2008
Is it possible to replace the ui/opportunity/SelectSearch with a visualforce page ?

any idea ?

• July 23, 2008
I create a page with a custom controller where call some standard Depedant picklist . I try in the following code  onchange="OliFrequency" :
<apex:inputField id="OliRevenue_Type" onchange="OliFrequency" value="{!OpportunityLineItem.Revenue_Type__c}"/>

<apex:inputField id="OliFrequency" value="{!OpportunityLineItem.Frequency__c}"/>

is there any simple way to have this standard behaviour working . 

• July 21, 2008
Hi ,

have 3 select list as follow The product family and the product are build with from SOQL query . the rate type make a callout to a external web service .

when I select a family it generate the product then when I select the product it call the webservice and generate the Rate type from an XML.

But if I change family again it change the product but the rate type stay the same ( It should reinitialise my select list )  :

In the following visualforce page I try to use 2 action support in the fist select list

Any Idea ?  

<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">

<apex:pageblockSectionItem >

<apex:outputLabel value="Product Family:" for="family"/>

<apex:selectList value="{!family}" size="1" id="Family">

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Products"/>

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Rate_types"/>

<apex:selectOptions value="{!families}"/>

</apex:selectList>

</apex:pageblockSectionItem>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

<br>

<apex:outputLabel value="Product:" for="Products"/>

<apex:selectList value="{!Product}" size="1" id="Products" disabled="{!ISNULL(family)}">

<apex:selectOptions value="{!Products}"/>

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Rate_types" />

<br>

<apex:outputLabel value="Rate_type:" for="Rate_types"/>

<apex:selectList value="{!Rate_type}" size="1" id="Rate_types" disabled="{!ISNULL(Product)}">

<apex:selectOptions value="{!Rate_types}"/>

• July 15, 2008
I Start to create my first VF page and when I copy and paste the tutorial code into my page I get that error message :

Unknown component apex:pageblocktable

<apex:page standardController="Account">

<apex:pageBlock title="Hello {!$User.FirstName}!">

You are viewing the {!account.name} account.

</apex:pageBlock>

<apex:pageBlock title="Contacts">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.Contacts}" var="contact">

<apex:column value="{!contact.Name}"/>

<apex:column value="{!contact.MailingCity}"/>

<apex:column value="{!contact.Phone}"/>

Any idea ?

• June 04, 2008
I Create a Scontrol in the account detail  view  . I getting a black border around my subsection

My HTML is the following :

output += " <div class='bPageBlock tertiarypalette' >"
     output += " <div class='pbBody'>"
     output += " <div class='pbSubsection' >"

output += " <table class='detailList' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' border='0' >"
     output += " <tr><td class='labelCol'>ABN Status</td> "
     output += " <td Class='dataCol col02'><span id='TextBoxABNStatus'> </span></td> "
     output += " <td class='labelCol'>ACN</td> " ...    </td>"
     output += " </tr>"
     output += "<tr><td Class='labelCol last' ><br><br></td> "
     output += " <td Class='dataCol last' ></td> "
     output += " <td Class='labelCol last' ></td> "
     output += " <td Class='dataCol last' ></td>"
     output += " </tr ></table>"
     output += "  </div></div></div>"

• April 03, 2008
Illegal assignment from Object to Double

for (OpportunityLineItem oli : [SELECT Margin_Percentage__c, Margin_Amount__c, PriceBookEntry.Id, PricebookEntry.Product2Id,PricebookEntry.product2.id,
  PricebookEntry.product2.Service_Line__c FROM OpportunityLineItem WHERE Opportunityid in :oppnew]) {    

Product_Service_Lines__history PSL= [Select NewValue From Product_service_lines__history
WHERE Field='Margin_percent__c'
AND Createddate < :CD
AND ParentId=:oli.PricebookEntry.product2.Service_Line__c
ORDER BY Createddate desc
LIMIT 1];

oli.Margin_Percentage__c=PSL.NewValue;

I get the following error message : Illegal assignment from Object to Double

How I can use this newvalue field to track old value

• March 14, 2008
<iframe id="01NS00000004LnV" width="100%" scrolling="no" height="200" frameborder="no" title="ABN SEARCH" name="01NS00000004LnV" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

i need only height = "145"

Any idea ?
  • February 25, 2008
I try to connect a webservice to my salesforces apps With an S-control

The following line return the alert box :Undefined

sforce.connection.remoteFunction({
url : "http://abr.business.gov.au/abrxmlsearch/ABRXMLSearch.asmx/ABRSearchByABN?includeHistoricalDetails=N&authenticationGuid=AAAA-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&searchString=9999999999",
onSuccess : function(response) {
alert("result" );
}
});

If paste my url into a ie browser I get my XML doc .

Any Idea ?:smileysad:

• February 13, 2008

Hey all,

I've just finished going through the DF '09 workbook for building a trigger. I'm now applying what I've learned to my real world example.  This is what I'm trying to do.

On my asset object I have a new lookup relationship to a my custom object: Support Contracts.  I want to return a list of assets which have the same support contract ID as the current asset.

Do I even need the Trigger.new?  If not then What do I put as the where clause?

Error message:

Error:
Compile Error: Invalid bind expression type of SOBJECT:Asset for Id
field of SObject Support_Contract__c at line 7 column 42 

[[Line 7 column 42 is where the word "Trigger" starts]]

Code so far:

trigger updateSupportContractAmount on Asset (after update) {
//gets the list of Assets
list<Asset> assetItems =
[Select a.List_Price__c, a.Quantity, a.Total__c
from Asset a
where a.Exclude_from_Renewals__c = False
and a.Support_Contract__r.id IN :Trigger.new
];

}

Message Edited by fifedog on 12-09-2009 07:52 PM
Message Edited by fifedog on 12-09-2009 07:52 PM
Message Edited by fifedog on 12-09-2009 07:53 PM

I am new to SF / apex development, so I apologize in advance for any extreme ignorance displayed...

I am creating a custom apex page to display tasks, and alongside the tasks I need to display some 'helper' content to allow users to determine appropriate action for the task.

I have used a mooTools slider in the past  to accomplish this, and am having trouble instantiating the slider within the apex page.

I have a page with the following resources to include the css and js files.  

<link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{!$Resource.slider}" /><apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.moo_12}"/><apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.sl_slider}"/>

Then within the page after this section, I'm attempting to call the object:

<script> window.addEvent('domready', function() { //slider variables for making things easier below var itemsHolder = $('container'); var myItems = $$(itemsHolder.getElements('.item')); //controls for slider var theControls = $('controls1'); var numNavHolder = $(theControls.getElement('ul')); var thePlayBtn = $(theControls.getElement('.play_btn')); var thePrevBtn = $(theControls.getElement('.prev_btn')); var theNextBtn = $(theControls.getElement('.next_btn')); //create instance of the slider, and start it up var mySlider = new SL_Slider({ slideTimer: 6000, orientation: 'horizontal', //vertical, horizontal, or none: None will create a fading in/out transition. fade: true, //if true will fade the outgoing slide - only used if orientation is != None isPaused: true, container: itemsHolder, items: myItems, numNavActive: false, numNavHolder: numNavHolder, playBtn: thePlayBtn, prevBtn: thePrevBtn, nextBtn: theNextBtn }); mySlider.start(); }); </script>

The page loads, but the domready function doesn't appear to be called.  When I step through, I get an error indicating Uncaught TypeError: Object domready has no method 'addEventListener'

Is there another way that this needs to be referenced?  I have been looking at actionFunction but thus far unable to get a working solution.

Thanks in advance for any references or suggestions. 

hi guys, i have difficulties on making a test class for the getContact() method.

can anyone help me or give me an example?

this is the class:

public class OpportunityQuotationPrintPdf_Extension {
private final Opportunity opportObj;

private string opportId = System.currentPageReference().getParameters().get('id');

private Id contactId;

private Contact theContact;

public OpportunityQuotationPrintPdf_Extension(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
this.opportObj = (Opportunity)stdController.getRecord();
}

public Contact getContact() {
OpportunityContactRole[] listOfOpport = [SELECT Id, ContactId FROM OpportunityContactRole
WHERE OpportunityId = :opportId
AND IsPrimary = true limit 1];
if (!listOfOpport.isEmpty()) {
contactId = listOfOpport[0].ContactId;
theContact = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Contact WHERE Id = :contactId];
return theContact;
}
else {
theContact = [SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE FirstName like 'Epi'];
return theContact;
}
}
}

and this is my attempt:

static TestMethod void testOpportunityQuotationPrintPdf_Extension() {

Opportunity testOpportObj = [SELECT Id FROM Opportunity WHERE Opportunity_Number__c = 'OPP-0098'];

PageReference pageR = new PageReference('/apex/OpportunityQuotationPrintPdf_Extension');
ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().put('id', testOpportObj.Id);
Test.setCurrentPage(pageR);

ApexPages.StandardController standardC = new ApexPages.StandardController(testOpportObj);
OpportunityQuotationPrintPdf_Extension myOpportunity = new OpportunityQuotationPrintPdf_Extension(standardC);

Contact contactTest = [SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE FirstName like 'Epi'];
Contact contactReal = myOpportunity.getContact();
System.assertEquals(contactReal, contactTest);
}
}

the getContact() method is running normally when i call it from the visualforce page ---> {!contact.Name}  if i want to get the Name of the contact.

but i am struggling to get a good 100% coverage test method.

it always go to the 'else' whenever i call it from my test method.

i have tried to make a new opportunity object, new contact object, and new opportunitycontactrole object and not using the current exist data like the code above, but still it did not work.

can anyone help me?

thanks in advance.

I send the following

String endpoint=http://www.ffc.com/wsbin/wsbulk.dbw?SENDER=User&PASSWORD=pwd+&TEXT=msg&RECIPIENT=+Recipient;

req.setEndpoint(endpoint);

HTTPResponse res = http.send(req);

res coming back like that:

Invalid URL http://www.ffc.com/wsbin/wsbulk.dbw?SENDER=User&amp;PASSWORD=pwd&amp;TEXT=msg&amp;RECIPIENT=Recipient;

any idea

• September 10, 2009
Hi, I would like to launch Apex code once every month. For example, if it's the first day of month I want to trigger a code that will generate a set of object that will be modified during the month.

How would I achieve that ? Thank you.
I use to see my error message around the field with summer 08

In winter 09 I get the error message from my validation rule but it is on the top of the page not around the field .

any body know how to do that .

• September 30, 2008
Since my sand box was upgrade with winter 09 .

When I include a visualforce page into a standard page . I can see this javascript error then I am automatically log out from salesforce.

I test with the following page :

<apex:page standardController="Account" >

test

Any idea ?

• September 23, 2008
Hi all..

I want to ask a question regarding visualforce.. I use an apex class that generated by wsdl.
I'll give you the link to the ABN wsdl I use : http://abr.business.gov.au/abrxmlsearch/ABRXMLSearch.asmx?WSDL

before I parse the wsdl into apex class, I need to modify the wsdl.  elementFormDefault="qualified" -> become elementFormDefault="unqualified", if not, it will get error when using the apex class. Remove wsdl:port name = ABRXMLSearchHttpGet and ABRXMLSearchHttpPost, so there is no multiple wsdl:portname. do the same thing with the wsdl:binding. parse wsdl is a success, but using the apex class, get the error response. Here is one of the error response :

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---&gt; System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Server encountered an internal error. For more information, turn on customErrors in the server's .config file. Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&amp; msgData, Int32 type) at BEP.Application.ABR.ABRXMLWebServices.XMLSearch.SearchByABN(String searchString, String includeHistory, String authenticationGuid) at BEP.Application.ABR.ABRXMLSearch.ABRXMLSearch.ABRSearchByABN(String searchString, String includeHistoricalDetails, String authenticationGuid) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- faultcode=soap:Server faultactor=

Am I missing something or not correctly modifying the wsdl to apex class ? For information, I can use the wsdl from .net application. Help and suggestion would be great. thanx all

regards,
edwin

I basically want to hide some panel in my page to do that I want to update the variable Modif_mode :

The default Value is false this value should be update to true when I click on my commandLink but nothing happen

Any Idea ?

<apex:outputpanel id="Mode">
           <apex:outputlabel  value="{!Modif_mode}" />
</apex:outputpanel>

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems}" var="opplis" id="line_items" >
          <apex:column headerValue="Action">        
                <apex:commandLink rerender="Mode">Modif
                          <apex:param name="Modif_mode" value="true" assignTo="{!Modif_mode}"/>
                  </apex:commandLink>
          </apex:column>

controller :

Boolean Modif_mode = false;

public boolean getModif_mode() {return Modif_mode;}

public Void setModif_mode (Boolean b) { Modif_mode = b; }

• August 07, 2008
Ok, so here is my code.

Page:

Code:
<apex:page standardController="Task" extensions="timeTrackingExtension" tabStyle="Task">
    <apex:form >

<apex:detail />

<apex:Pageblock title="Time entry">
            <apex:inputText value="{!time}" id="time" />
            <apex:inputText value="{!duration}" id="duration" />
            <apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" style="margin-top: 15px" action="{!create}" rerender="detail,ttrecords,resultPanel" status="saveStatus" />
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        </apex:Pageblock>

<apex:actionStatus id="saveStatus" startText="Creating new time tracking record..." stopText="" />

<apex:Pageblock title="Time Tracking History">
            <apex:outputPanel id="detail">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!timeTrackingRecords}" var="tt" id="ttrecords">
                <apex:column value="{!tt.Name}" />
                <apex:column value="{!tt.Owner__c}" />
                <apex:column value="{!tt.Time__c}" />
                <apex:column value="{!tt.Duration__c}" />
            </apex:outputPanel>
        </apex:Pageblock>

<apex:pageBlock title="Fetched Data">
            <apex:outputPanel id="resultPanel" layout="block">
                Result: {!timeTrackingRecords}"
            </apex:outputPanel>

</apex:form>

Controller:

Code:
public class timeTrackingExtension {

private final Task task;
    Integer ttime = 0;
    String duration;
    List<TimeTracking__c> timeTrackingRecords;

// The extension constructor initializes the private member
    // variable task by using the getRecord method from the standard
    // controller.
    public timeTrackingExtension(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        this.task = (Task)stdController.getRecord();
    }

// Return TimeTracking__c records for the task specified in the query string
    // i.e.
    // —id=00TT0000008kYBKMA2
    public List<TimeTracking__c> getTimeTrackingRecords() {

if(timeTrackingRecords == null) timeTrackingRecords = [Select t.Duration__c, t.Id, t.Name, t.Owner__c, t.TaskId__c, t.Time__c from TimeTracking__c t
            where t.TaskId__c = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')];

for(TimeTracking__c tt : timeTrackingRecords) {
            System.debug(tt.Name);
        }

return timeTrackingRecords;

}

public Integer getTime() {
        return ttime;
    }

public void setTime(Integer i) {
        ttime = i;
    }

public String getDuration() {
        return duration;
    }

public void setDuration(String s) {
        duration = s;
    }

// Creates a TimeTracking__c record
    public PageReference create() {
        TimeTracking__c newTimeTrackingRecord = new TimeTracking__c();
        newTimeTrackingRecord.TaskId__c = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
        newTimeTrackingRecord.Owner__c = UserInfo.getUserId();
        newTimeTrackingRecord.Time__c = ttime;
        newTimeTrackingRecord.Duration__c = duration;
        insert newTimeTrackingRecord;
        return null;
    }

}

For some reason or another the pageBlockTable and outputPanel are not being updated after I create a new record.  Anyone have any ideas as to why?  My initial thought is that I need to do my insert differently...

Other options are welcome :)  Thanks!@
I create a page with a custom controller where call some standard Depedant picklist . I try in the following code  onchange="OliFrequency" :
<apex:inputField id="OliRevenue_Type" onchange="OliFrequency" value="{!OpportunityLineItem.Revenue_Type__c}"/>

<apex:inputField id="OliFrequency" value="{!OpportunityLineItem.Frequency__c}"/>

is there any simple way to have this standard behaviour working . 

• July 21, 2008
Hi ,

have 3 select list as follow The product family and the product are build with from SOQL query . the rate type make a callout to a external web service .

when I select a family it generate the product then when I select the product it call the webservice and generate the Rate type from an XML.

But if I change family again it change the product but the rate type stay the same ( It should reinitialise my select list )  :

In the following visualforce page I try to use 2 action support in the fist select list

Any Idea ?  

<apex:outputLabel value="Product Family:" for="family"/>

<apex:selectList value="{!family}" size="1" id="Family">

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Products"/>

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Rate_types"/>

<apex:selectOptions value="{!families}"/>

<br>

<apex:outputLabel value="Product:" for="Products"/>

<apex:selectList value="{!Product}" size="1" id="Products" disabled="{!ISNULL(family)}">

<apex:selectOptions value="{!Products}"/>

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Rate_types" />

<br>

<apex:outputLabel value="Rate_type:" for="Rate_types"/>

<apex:selectList value="{!Rate_type}" size="1" id="Rate_types" disabled="{!ISNULL(Product)}">

<apex:selectOptions value="{!Rate_types}"/>

• July 15, 2008
We have a "Add Product" button in the related list of Opportunity Product in Opportunity Tab.
I want to use this button component in other visual force page.

in the standard controller of OpportunityLineItem, componet doesn't work.

Is there any way to use this component?

thanks.
Hi all,

I have a trigger created in our Development Edition, I want this to be moved into our Enterprise Edition. From what I've read one way if to use the Force.com IDE to do this.

I can run Eclipse, when I try to install the updates for the Force.com IDE, it just crashes. Anyone else had problems with this? Is there an easier way to move our trigger?

I'm running Vista Home Premium.

Cheers
Hi  All,
    I want to translate the following SQL into SOQL  , is it possible?  For example:

Table: Test1
     column1      column2   column3
      s1                  90                 4
      s1                  100                5
      s2                   60                 3
      s2                   30                 2

SQL :  select  sum(column3),avg(column2) from Test1 group by  column1

What the  SOQL is ?  Is there a SOQL  in salesforce?

Thank you!!

• June 23, 2008
I Create a Scontrol in the account detail  view  . I getting a black border around my subsection

My HTML is the following :

output += " <div class='bPageBlock tertiarypalette' >"
     output += " <div class='pbBody'>"
     output += " <div class='pbSubsection' >"

output += " <table class='detailList' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' border='0' >"
     output += " <tr><td class='labelCol'>ABN Status</td> "
     output += " <td Class='dataCol col02'><span id='TextBoxABNStatus'> </span></td> "
     output += " <td class='labelCol'>ACN</td> " ...    </td>"
     output += " </tr>"
     output += "<tr><td Class='labelCol last' ><br><br></td> "
     output += " <td Class='dataCol last' ></td> "
     output += " <td Class='labelCol last' ></td> "
     output += " <td Class='dataCol last' ></td>"
     output += " </tr ></table>"
     output += "  </div></div></div>"

• April 03, 2008
Hi, I'm coding visualforce page.

I want to implement picklist item by visualforce but I cant see picklist tag element with visualforce reference guide..

Does anyone know how to code it or Should I write picklist code by javascript in <script> tag??

Thank you very much