• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HELP!!!  I am with a company where we have just developed a great new Native Application to help bridge the gap between Sales and Credit.  I am desperately trying to get some feedback from people using either the Enterprise or the Unlimited Edition of Salesforce.  We are Pay As You Go so you use it a month at a time.  It expedites the quote to cash process for the sales team and allows credit to automate their workflow to give pre-approvals and approvals up front.  You can also Verify and get Demographics on a company all with the click of a button.  If anyone out there thinks this would be a help to their company, please email me at speck@ecredit.com or call me at (561) 226-9017 and I'll show you the demo.  Feedback is precious right now.  Thanks for any help you can provide.
HELP!!!  I am with a company where we have just developed a great new Native Application to help bridge the gap between Sales and Credit.  I am desperately trying to get some feedback from people using either the Enterprise or the Unlimited Edition of Salesforce.  We are Pay As You Go so you use it a month at a time.  It expedites the quote to cash process for the sales team and allows credit to automate their workflow to give pre-approvals and approvals up front.  You can also Verify and get Demographics on a company all with the click of a button.  If anyone out there thinks this would be a help to their company, please email me at speck@ecredit.com or call me at (561) 226-9017 and I'll show you the demo.  Feedback is precious right now.  Thanks for any help you can provide.