• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to get the Account Number field to auto-populate based on selecting the account from a look-up.  Any suggestions?
  • December 16, 2008
I am trying to finish the formula to display picture (.jpg) if check box is checked.  I am not having much luck with this I tried using IF but I am missing something.

Any ideas, I am able to get the display image piece.

Thanks!
  • December 18, 2007
Newbie to this but I am trying to create a custom formula for a user defined field that will auto-populate with a text value based on a user defined pick-list selection.
Can anyone help...I have not been able to find anything in the help or internet for this.

ex....Region 17 is selected from the Region field; NAME is populated in the Region Manager Field.

Thanks!
  • December 17, 2007
I am trying to get the Account Number field to auto-populate based on selecting the account from a look-up.  Any suggestions?
  • December 16, 2008
I am trying to finish the formula to display picture (.jpg) if check box is checked.  I am not having much luck with this I tried using IF but I am missing something.

Any ideas, I am able to get the display image piece.

Thanks!
  • December 18, 2007
Newbie to this but I am trying to create a custom formula for a user defined field that will auto-populate with a text value based on a user defined pick-list selection.
Can anyone help...I have not been able to find anything in the help or internet for this.

ex....Region 17 is selected from the Region field; NAME is populated in the Region Manager Field.

Thanks!
  • December 17, 2007