• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Our organization no longer has an in-house developer and we have several projects that we are looking to outsource.  We have an urgent project that we'd like to have completed by next Wednesday, 3/25.  Based on how well this project goes, we will have other opportunities to follow.

Please contact me at meg@merchantresource.com if you are interested helping us out!

Meghan Meierdiercks

Hello,

Our organization no longer has an in-house developer and we have several projects that we are looking to outsource.  We have an urgent project that we'd like to have completed by next Wednesday, 3/25.  Based on how well this project goes, we will have other opportunities to follow.

Please contact me at meg@merchantresource.com if you are interested helping us out!

Meghan Meierdiercks

My organization has a small problem and we are looking for a solution to fix this issue. On the lead side we collect information in a particular field, and we would like to map this information to both the contact and the opportunity record upon converting.

As far as we are aware, SFDC does not allow duplicate mapping to occur. If I am wrong in this, please let me know and explain how I can make it happen. Our thought is then to create a 2nd custom field with a field formula that looks something like (field2 = field1) so that when we convert we can just map it to 2 locations.

Can anyone shed some light on this, and provide some assistance on how to solve this problem.