• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm really stumped here - I can't find the "sforce_connect.xla" file anywhere - in the blog, on the app exchange, Sourceforge, hell, I even searched on Google for it.  Nowhere to be found.

I know it's supposed to be on Sourceforge somewhere, but I don't know where.  Can someone perhaps provide a link to it?  I mean, I guess I can wait until I get back to work on Monday and get it form our network drive, but well... deadlines, ya know.  :-)  Would be handy to be able to finish up this project before the meeting on Monday morning.  ><

~ Nick
I'm really stumped here - I can't find the "sforce_connect.xla" file anywhere - in the blog, on the app exchange, Sourceforge, hell, I even searched on Google for it.  Nowhere to be found.

I know it's supposed to be on Sourceforge somewhere, but I don't know where.  Can someone perhaps provide a link to it?  I mean, I guess I can wait until I get back to work on Monday and get it form our network drive, but well... deadlines, ya know.  :-)  Would be handy to be able to finish up this project before the meeting on Monday morning.  ><

~ Nick