• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
How Do I use SaveUrl so that I can redirect it back to the edit details page

window.parent.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.Edit, Donation__c.Id,[retURL=URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.Edit, Donation__c.Id)], true)}";

Thanks
N
  • April 23, 2008
public class compileAndTest {
       static testMethod void testMethod()
      {             // test class
                ..... Test Code
      }          

Hi
I have code mentioned above that test classes and triggers.

I am using eclipse to deploy this code to production, I have about 98% coverage in Sandbox Beta.
But When I try to move it to production (Using eclispe) it says there is not enough coverage even though I am including the test class for deployment and has 88 percent coverage in sandbox.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
N

• April 22, 2008
Hi,
Hi I am overriding the Edit Button with this code in the s-control

<html>
<head>
<script src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js">
</script>
<script>
function init()
{
window.parent.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.Edit, Donation__c.Id,[retURL=URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.Edit, Donation__c.Id)], true)}";
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="init()">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>
</html>

When the edit button is clicked the control is transfered to the edit page properly, but when I click the save button, the record is saved and the same page is displayed, it does not go back to the details page (with inline editng and edit button) even when I press the cancel button the same page is display as the control is being transfered to the s-control which is transfering back to the edit page, is there some way to disable this on the edit page is displayed..

can i do something like this..
<html>
<head>
</script>
<script>
function init()
{
if (Page is Detals_Page)
Else
  window.parent.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.view , Donation__c.Id,[retURL=URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.view,
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="init()">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>
</html>
Thanks
N
  • April 22, 2008
Hi,
I have two triggers and both of them have coverage in the sandbox is 88% but when I try to deploy to server with eclipse and select my triggers and click validate. The validate fails as there is no coverage.

What should I do to get more coverage in production.

Thanks.
N
  • April 15, 2008
Hi How do I disbale Inline editing.

I have two record types one record type is allows user to read /write the other is one read only.
Depending upon some condition I am setting changing the record type to the "Read Only" record type. In the (Read only) page layout  I have made all the fields readonly , I have also removed/hidden the "Edit" button. But using the inLine editing  users can still make changes even in the "read only" record type.

I read that If I over ride the "Edit" button then inline editing is disable. I wrote a sample S-Control that has a blank HTML page and used it to override the Edit button. Now the "Read Only record" type works file i.e InLine Editing is disable.

But now the Normal Page with "Read/Write" Record Type have Inline Disabled and When I Click on the Edit Button it displays the Blank Page (S-Control).

How do I overcome this problem?

How do I enable Inline Editing for Normal (RW) record types and make editing work for Normal (RW) record types

N

• April 11, 2008
Hi,
Is there any way to convert String /Sentence to Title Case in Apex.

Convert From
"this is a sentence"
To
"This Is A Sentence"

Thanks
R

• April 06, 2008
Hi,
Is there any way to lock or make it read only a record based on an activity.
For example I would like to lock/make the record read only the Job Application record for all users after an activity is completed.

R

• March 20, 2008
Hi,
can you tell me where I would find documentation for URLFOR function, what are its parameters?

Also I need some help on the following functions

1. URLFOR
2. def.urlNew
3. !Include
4. sforceClient
5. SOject

Where can I get some docs on these.

Thanks
Robbi

• March 05, 2008
Hi,
I would like to know how to disable a button depending on activity being completed.

For Instance, I have an application that has two button
1. Print orginal (document)
2. Print duplicate.

Once the "Print Orginal" is clicked, it prints a report and inserts a value/flag  in the database and the "Print Orginal" should be disabled after this.
Users should be able to print only using the "Print Duplicate" button.

Thanks in advance
Nagen.
  • February 18, 2008

I have two record types one record type is allows user to read /write the other is one read only.
Depending upon some condition I am setting changing the record type to the "Read Only" record type. In the (Read only) page layout  I have made all the fields readonly , I have also removed/hidden the "Edit" button. But using the inLine editing  users can still make changes even in the "read only" record type.

I read that If I over ride the "Edit" button then inline editing is disable. I wrote a sample S-Control that has a blank HTML page and used it to override the Edit button. Now the "Read Only record" type works file i.e InLine Editing is disable.

But now the Normal Page with "Read/Write" Record Type have Inline Disabled and When I Click on the Edit Button it displays the Blank Page (S-Control).

How do I enable Inline Editing for Normal (RW) record types and make editing work for Normal (RW) record types

N

• April 11, 2008
Hi,
Hi I am overriding the Edit Button with this code in the s-control

<html>
<head>
</script>
<script>
function init()
{
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="init()">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>
</html>

When the edit button is clicked the control is transfered to the edit page properly, but when I click the save button, the record is saved and the same page is displayed, it does not go back to the details page (with inline editng and edit button) even when I press the cancel button the same page is display as the control is being transfered to the s-control which is transfering back to the edit page, is there some way to disable this on the edit page is displayed..

can i do something like this..
<html>
<head>
</script>
<script>
function init()
{
if (Page is Detals_Page)
Else
  window.parent.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.view , Donation__c.Id,[retURL=URLFOR($Action.Donation__c.view,
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="init()">
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</body>
</html>
Thanks
N
  • April 22, 2008
Hi,
I have two triggers and both of them have coverage in the sandbox is 88% but when I try to deploy to server with eclipse and select my triggers and click validate. The validate fails as there is no coverage.

What should I do to get more coverage in production.

Thanks.
N
  • April 15, 2008

N

• April 11, 2008
Hi,
I would like to know how to disable a button depending on activity being completed.

For Instance, I have an application that has two button
1. Print orginal (document)
2. Print duplicate.

Once the "Print Orginal" is clicked, it prints a report and inserts a value/flag  in the database and the "Print Orginal" should be disabled after this.
Users should be able to print only using the "Print Duplicate" button.

Thanks in advance
Nagen.
  • February 18, 2008