• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I've never had any problems prior to this month. I synced and somehow another 'salesforce calendar" was created on iCal. When this Sync problem occured , I decided to update to version 0.53. I use sf cubed for syncing only the calendar portion. Error message below.

[ISyncConcreteSession clientAcceptedChangesForRecordWithIdentifier:formattedRecord:newRecordIdentifier:]: you can't change the record identifier from com.apple.syncservices:DE247CA8-F98D-4BC5-A328-24DD6234969D to 00560000000z9OdAAI-Calendar: it is already associated with a different record.

Would not sync and and SFCD data was intact. I decided to delete salesforce on iCal and sf Cube and start from scratch, reinstalled sf Cube and tried to sync again. Big mistake, all events were deleted on SFDC. I thought it would sync to iCal only. I applied backup to iCal to restore and tried to sync but still get same error.

I use a MacBook Pro on OSX 10.4.11 Please help.
  • February 22, 2008
Hello,

I've never had any problems prior to this month. I synced and somehow another 'salesforce calendar" was created on iCal. When this Sync problem occured , I decided to update to version 0.53. I use sf cubed for syncing only the calendar portion. Error message below.

[ISyncConcreteSession clientAcceptedChangesForRecordWithIdentifier:formattedRecord:newRecordIdentifier:]: you can't change the record identifier from com.apple.syncservices:DE247CA8-F98D-4BC5-A328-24DD6234969D to 00560000000z9OdAAI-Calendar: it is already associated with a different record.

Would not sync and and SFCD data was intact. I decided to delete salesforce on iCal and sf Cube and start from scratch, reinstalled sf Cube and tried to sync again. Big mistake, all events were deleted on SFDC. I thought it would sync to iCal only. I applied backup to iCal to restore and tried to sync but still get same error.

I use a MacBook Pro on OSX 10.4.11 Please help.
  • February 22, 2008