• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

I am new to SF as we are currently in the implementation phase. I have a process issue and was wondering if anyone could provide any help/feedback:
Per our process, all web inquiries will be assigned to a queue. The person managing the queue will visually cross reference each inquiry with our target account list in order to identify which unqualified leads are a priority. Target accounts and subs of target accounts will justify a full lead qualification telemarketing process, other smaller leads will eventually be assigned to resellers without any qualification from our HQ.  That is our process in a nutshell.

My question is: is there any technical way to replace this visual and time consuming cross reference between the lead and our target account list with some type of programming/automation?
Imagine we have all the information we need (company name, address, even duns number). Couldn't this be done?

anyone ever run into this issue before and found a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance  
Hello

I am new to SF as we are currently in the implementation phase. I have a process issue and was wondering if anyone could provide any help/feedback:
Per our process, all web inquiries will be assigned to a queue. The person managing the queue will visually cross reference each inquiry with our target account list in order to identify which unqualified leads are a priority. Target accounts and subs of target accounts will justify a full lead qualification telemarketing process, other smaller leads will eventually be assigned to resellers without any qualification from our HQ.  That is our process in a nutshell.

My question is: is there any technical way to replace this visual and time consuming cross reference between the lead and our target account list with some type of programming/automation?
Imagine we have all the information we need (company name, address, even duns number). Couldn't this be done?

anyone ever run into this issue before and found a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance