• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Scenario: You want a dashboard style Red/Amber/Green Icon to appear on your tab list view. You create the formula field which outputs the correct image file, but by default it aligns the image left.

What happens if you want to change the image to be aligned to the right or middle of the field when displayed? IMAGE() doesn't seem to take an align input.

Does anybody have any solutions? It's a minnor niggle - but would be nice to sort. I considered padding the images with transparent space to the left to make them more central but this seems a bit of a messy solution.

All help appreciated!
Hi All,

Im hoping someone can help me with an SOQL query:

I'm trying to return activities within the last 3 months. I.e where Activity Date >= NOW()-3 months
The SOQL documentation suggests you have to supply a native comparison value ie not a calculation.

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Hi, I'm trying to set up a custom print view based on Salesforce.com Print Anything feature but my problem is probably more applicable than that in that it concerns passing variables through custom links.

Currently from the accounts page I have the following custom link defined:

{!URLFOR(
$SControl.PRINTANY__PrintAnythingDriver, Account.Id,
[packageId="BriefingSheet",debug="0"])
}

Then I have the following defined in a SOQL query set up as a print package:
Select a.AccountNumber, a.Description, a.Fax, a.Id, a.Name, a.Phone, a.Website,a.Short_Description__c from Account a 
WHERE a.Id = 'Account.Id'

Obviously this doesn't work else I wouldn't be asking for help. The print package set up is fine as it work perfectly If I hard code the Account.Id in to the print package, but this isn't exectly what I want to do!

All help greatly appeciated.

Hi,

I've just installed the Apex Explorer and am trying to Login. Whatever credentials I enter I get the following error message:

"Login Failed: The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required"

Can anyone be of help?
Hi All,

Im hoping someone can help me with an SOQL query:

I'm trying to return activities within the last 3 months. I.e where Activity Date >= NOW()-3 months
The SOQL documentation suggests you have to supply a native comparison value ie not a calculation.

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Hi, I'm trying to set up a custom print view based on Salesforce.com Print Anything feature but my problem is probably more applicable than that in that it concerns passing variables through custom links.

Currently from the accounts page I have the following custom link defined:

{!URLFOR(
$SControl.PRINTANY__PrintAnythingDriver, Account.Id,
[packageId="BriefingSheet",debug="0"])
}

Then I have the following defined in a SOQL query set up as a print package:
Select a.AccountNumber, a.Description, a.Fax, a.Id, a.Name, a.Phone, a.Website,a.Short_Description__c from Account a 
WHERE a.Id = 'Account.Id'

Obviously this doesn't work else I wouldn't be asking for help. The print package set up is fine as it work perfectly If I hard code the Account.Id in to the print package, but this isn't exectly what I want to do!

All help greatly appeciated.

Hi,

I'm trying to use the application "Print Anything" from the Appexchange to generate a Html printout containing key information of an Account. This includes some Account fields and records from related lists (open Opportunities, Cases, ...).

Print Anything is a very powerfull application but I'm having some issues with its execution speed. It is very slow for queries returning more than just a couple of rows. For example a SOQL query returning 10 Opportunities is executed in more than 15 seconds. In my case, it takes about 1 minute to get the full Account summary printout.

Could you please tell me if you've encountered similar perf issues with Print Anything.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Alexandre Pitsaer