• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

My name is Mudita. I am an experienced SFDC Admin with good hands-on experience configuring and implementing solutions in Salesforce.com.   

I can work on contract at a negotiable rate for any Salesforce.com requirement.

You can reach me at sharma.mudita@gmail.com

Thanks

Mudita

Can a dashboard be based on a tabular report? How?

I want to display lastname, firstname fields in my dashboard. It is based on a summary report...so it shows only Summary fields.

I need to create a dashboard to be displayed to a specified set of users irrespective of their role in hierarchy.

Any suggestions?

• April 29, 2010

We are trying to work this out.....

Report with formula to calculate Lead Conversion Rate (LCR). We want this formula:

LCR = (Total number of leads with status X or Y or Z) / (Total number of Leads except those with status New)

• April 27, 2010

In my trigger, I want to check if 'Lead Status' is either 'Closed - Working' or 'Closed - Converted'. If it is, then my custom field is set to true. My following code to check one status works but I don't know how to check for 'Closed - Working' OR 'Closed - Converted'

trigger setApntFlag on Lead (before insert, before update) {for (Lead a : Trigger.new) { 
If(a.Status == 'Closed - Converted')
{a.ApmntFlag__c = True;}
else
{a.ApmntFlag__c = False;}
}
}

• April 27, 2010
How can I change the default view on Accounts page to All Accounts? Currently the default is set to Most Recently Viewed Accounts.
  • April 29, 2008

Can a dashboard be based on a tabular report? How?

I want to display lastname, firstname fields in my dashboard. It is based on a summary report...so it shows only Summary fields.