• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Can anyone give me pointers as to how to work with ActiveX object in Salesforce.

Regards
hi,
I am a newbie when it comes to SalesForce. Can anyone give me an idea how to implement the following functionality.
On click of a single button, a document will be scanned and then the scanned document will be uploaded.

Regards

hi,
I am a newbie when it comes to SalesForce. Can anyone give me an idea how to implement the following functionality.
On click of a single button, a document will be scanned and then the scanned document will be uploaded.
Any pointers ?

Regards

Hi,

How can I consume an external web service using Apex code? I have seen a post here from two years ago that says it's impossible. There is a news article saying that Salesforce have implemented this functionality - http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=5097

How can it be done?

Cheers
Hi,

I have a pop up window which popups a visual force page. I am trying to close this popup and reload my original page when some action is done as follows

<script>
 function closeSearchWindow()
 {
    window.close();
 }
</script>
<apex:commandLink value="Attach" action="{!attach}"  onclick="closeSearchWindow();">
      <apex:param assignTo="{!myclient}" value="{!location.id}"/>
</apex:commandLink>

But this is not working. Is there any other way to do this.

Thanks,
Nimdhar

Message Edited by nimdhar on 04-29-2008 07:22 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to do an upsert to an object setting it's parent using a foreign key to it's parent's external ID using the partner WSDL.  The example in the 8.0 docs only shows this being done using the enterprise WSDL, is this possible?
  • January 08, 2007

I am adding an ActiveX Control to Salesforce and I have at least three files that need to interact with the control, but the Salesforce control only accepts one file, does anyone have any solutions:

1. The Cab File with the actual control and other program files for client installation

2. A driver file for the hardware installation.

3. And a License file for the ActiveX Control.