• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm posting to clarify the implications of the warning/notice we've just received:

"This is the FINAL reminder that the product team plans to end of life Desktop CTI End of Life on 3/1/2017."

Does this mean that any implementation based on Desktop CTI will stop working from 3/1/2017 onwards, and that we have to compulsory migrate to a solution based on Open CTI before this date?

Or is it that solutions based on Desktop CTI won't have support from Salesforce, but they'll continue working "as it is"?

Thanks and regards
Hi,

I'm posting to clarify the implications of the warning/notice we've just received:

"This is the FINAL reminder that the product team plans to end of life Desktop CTI End of Life on 3/1/2017."

Does this mean that any implementation based on Desktop CTI will stop working from 3/1/2017 onwards, and that we have to compulsory migrate to a solution based on Open CTI before this date?

Or is it that solutions based on Desktop CTI won't have support from Salesforce, but they'll continue working "as it is"?

Thanks and regards

Hi -

I am getting an error when clicking a custom javascript button from a related list on Case in the service console, but only in Internet Explorer (8). Chrome works fine.

The error is: faultstring"INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session"

The button is:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/27.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/support/console/27.0/integration.js")} //Chrome worked without this, not sure if it is doing anything now
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/27.0/apex.js")}

var profile = "{!$Profile.Name}";
var LockedBy = "{!Case.Locked_ById__c}";
var CompletedBy = "{!Target__c.Completed_By__c}";
var Now = new Date();
var t = new sforce.SObject("Target__c");
t.id = "{!Target__c.Id}";

if(profile.search("Service")>=0 || profile.search("System Administrator")>=0) {
	if("{!Case.Locked_ById__c}" == "{!$User.Id}") {
		if(CompletedBy=="") {
			t.Completed_By__c = "{!$User.Id}";
			t.Date_Completed__c = Now;
                        sforce.connection.init('{!$Api.Session_ID}', 'https://ap1.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/27.0'); // have tried several things in here. Chrome works fine without this line at all.
			result = sforce.connection.update([t]);
			location.reload();
//and so on...

I have made many attempts at solving this with no luck so far.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

JLB

• April 04, 2013
Hi,

I am getting null pointer exception while retrieving PricebookEntry value from OpportunityLineItem and code details are below:

I am getting error for the venet if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isUpdate)  and it was working fine eralier sudeenly satrted throwing error today:

Trigger:
trigger OpportunityLineItemTriggers on OpportunityLineItem (after insert, 
			after update, after delete ,before insert, before update ) {

OLIClass OLineItemClass  = new OLIClass();

if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert) {    
		OLIClass.updateOppLineItem_Field(Trigger.New);       
	}

if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isUpdate) {    
		OLIClass.updateOppLineItem_Field(Trigger.New);  
	}
}

Apex Class:
public without sharing class OLIClass {
	// Function to copy Offer Field Value from Product to OpportunityLineItem  P
	public void updateOppLineItem_Field(List<OpportunityLineItem> newList) {
		Set<Id> PBEIds = new Set<Id>();

for(OpportunityLineItem oli: newList) {        
			PBEIds.add(oli.PricebookEntryId);
		}

Map<ID,PricebookEntry> pbeMap = new Map<ID,PriceBookEntry>([Select p.Product2.Offer__c, p.Product2Id, p.Id From PricebookEntry p where ID IN : PBEIds]);
		for(OpportunityLineItem oli: newList) {
			oli.Offer__c  = map_PBE.get(oli.PricebookEntryId).Product2.Offer__c;
		}
	}
}

Can any one please help me to overcome this error.

Regards,
Rajesh Meti
A new problem has suddenly appeared this week in our sandboxes. When I update an OpportunityLineItem, my "before update" trigger sees a null value in the PricebookEntryId field. But this is an update to an existing OpportunityLineItem, so it should have an associated PricebookEntry. When I extract the record in the data loader, it does in fact have a PricebookEntryId. This worked flawlessly last week. Our sandboxes run on CS17, and I can see that Winter 15 is released this weekend, so I guess it is related to that release. It seems like a bug in the platform. Does anybody know of a workaround? We are in the finishing phase of a large project, and our UAT testing is heavily impacted by this, since users are no longer able to make any updates to existing OpportunityLineItems.