• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Please look at this thread.

http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=Visualforce&message.id=2869

I have briefly described the requirement here.

If you could do this in a different way please feel free to share and quote on it.

You may contact me at [rdsethi at gmail dot com]

Thanks!

Message Edited by nimbuscloud on 07-10-2008 06:54 PM
I am looking at making 2 customizations to the Opportunity Product

1. Involves creating a custom page like the one shown in the Pic 1 attached
Is it possible to turn the Product field to a picklist instead of the label for the name of the product?
The reason for doing this is cutting down the number of steps to configure the Opportunity Product from an Opportunity.
Is creating a Visualforce page the way to go for this ? Can you suggest how to achieve dropdown capability for the Product name?

2. Would like to create a Clone button under the Opportunity Product section on the Opportunity page.
Clicking on the Clone button should take the user to the custom page described above.

Thanks

PIC1

PIC2

Message Edited by nimbuscloud on 07-04-2008 12:10 AM

Message Edited by nimbuscloud on 07-08-2008 10:02 AM
I am looking at making 2 customizations to the Opportunity Product

1. Involves creating a custom page like the one shown in the Pic 1 attached
Is it possible to turn the Product field to a picklist instead of the label for the name of the product?
The reason for doing this is cutting down the number of steps to configure the Opportunity Product from an Opportunity.
Is creating a Visualforce page the way to go for this ? Can you suggest how to achieve dropdown capability for the Product name?

2. Would like to create a Clone button under the Opportunity Product section on the Opportunity page.
Clicking on the Clone button should take the user to the custom page described above.

Thanks

PIC1

PIC2

Message Edited by nimbuscloud on 07-04-2008 12:10 AM

Message Edited by nimbuscloud on 07-08-2008 10:02 AM