• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to show only the most recent comment to a case on a report? Ideally I'd like to display standard case fields, then show the latest comment made to it. Thanks in advance.
Greetings All,

I have been asked to create a report column that reflects the percentage of expected total monthly revenue for each Opportunity, broken down by month. For Example:

Opportunity A (close date is September)

Total September Monthly Revenue 122,000

Opportunity A Monthly Revenue 12,200

Opportunity A % of Monthly Revenue 10%

The trick seems to be able to reference the total expected monthly revenue for all Opportunities as reflected on the report. This apparently cannot be done using Custom Summary Formulas in the report.

I have searched but cannot find how to accomplish what I thought was a simple task. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
Greetings All,

I have been asked to create a report column that reflects the percentage of expected total monthly revenue for each Opportunity, broken down by month. For Example:

Opportunity A (close date is September)

Total September Monthly Revenue 122,000

Opportunity A Monthly Revenue 12,200

Opportunity A % of Monthly Revenue 10%

The trick seems to be able to reference the total expected monthly revenue for all Opportunities as reflected on the report. This apparently cannot be done using Custom Summary Formulas in the report.

I have searched but cannot find how to accomplish what I thought was a simple task. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I am probably missing something here, but after several tries using Formula, workflow and field updates in various combinations, I just can't seem to figure this one out.  Please forgive me if this turns out to be a no-brainer... 

I have created the same custom field "NDA Signed" for Account and Opportunity.  What I am trying to accomplish is to be able to automatically update the field in Opportunity, when the field in the related Account is filled in or updated. 

I was using a checkbox but that didn't go anywhere.  I can see this field being a textbox with "Yes" or "No" to replace the checkbox, if necessary. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!   Lynn

Is it possible to show only the most recent comment to a case on a report? Ideally I'd like to display standard case fields, then show the latest comment made to it. Thanks in advance.