• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are in need of a Salesforce developer to assist us with some major and minor SF projects.  The majority of the time would be spent within the SF environment creating workflow, listviews, reports, dashboards, etc. but there would also be a requirement for backend integration projects.  The integrations we have done to date are written in C# but are basic enough that anyone with a decent programming background could pick up the syntax with some minor support.

The idea contractor would be available part time on a relatively consistent basis.  I do not anticipate this being a big burden with tight deadlines so a moonlighter would be OK.

I do require that this person be local so please do not reply if you are not in the Phoenix area.

Thanks in advance

Eric Page

REM Medical

epage@remmedical.com

Hello,

I am struggling in my attempt to create a task with a custom record layout automatically based on workflow rules.  I know I can do this with apex code but I am trying to avoid that level of complexity right now.  It is quite easy to automatically create a task with the General Record Layout.  Is it possible to auto create the task with a custom record layout?

Thanks in advance

Big Chewy
Has anyone created a custom object with date fields that populated a calendar in Salesforce?
  • February 24, 2009
Looking for someone to set up your system from scratch, fix bad administration or just looking to better leverage the system in order to increase the productivity of your sales people? I can help! I am local to Phoenix but willing to travel for projects. I have almost four years of Salesforce admin experience - plus I have over 10 years of sales team leadership experience - so I can easily relate the needs of your sales organization to the features and processes related to Salesforce.com design and implementation. Feel free to contact me at awb1775@gmail.com to discuss your needs.
  • December 15, 2008
I followed this demo but can't list custom objects in the tabs.
If my custom object is "Transfer Station" and is child to Account in Master - Detail relationship, how do I code this?
I was able to figure out Closed Activities, Contracts, on my own, but beyond that, no custom object.
Code:
 <apex:tab label="Open Activities" name="OpenActivities" id="tabOpenAct">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" list="OpenActivities" />
      </apex:tab>
 <apex:tab label="Closed Activities" name="ActivityHistories" id="tabClosdAct">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" list="ActivityHistories" />
      </apex:tab>

Those work. How would Transfer Station get in there? Thanks in advance!

• October 22, 2008
Hi,

I can display in Console Activities, Accounts, Client Accounts, etc..  If I select Activities it doesn't display my custom fields on the list... so, why they are useful then?  I would like to display then in the list but I don't know if this is posible or not.

Any ides?

Thanks for your help!
  • September 25, 2008
I am programming with AJAX and am trying to set some fields to null on an object.

I tried this, but it didn't work:

var opportunity = queryResult.records[0]; //an opportunity pulled from the database
var aFieldsToNull = new Array(1);
aFieldsToNull[0]= "field_name__c";
opportunity.set("fieldsToNull", aFieldsToNull);

I tried this, but it also didn't work:

var aFieldsToNull = new Array(1); //an opportunity pulled from the database
aFieldsToNull[0]= "field_name__c";
var propNull = new DynaProperty("fieldsToNull",aFieldsToNull);
opportunity.addProperty(propNull);

Does anyone know how to set a field to null? The only info I have found on this message board is this hack: http://forums.sforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=general_development&message.id=4794

I am hoping that there is a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help!

Message Edited by Nashorn on 01-16-2006 01:05 AM