• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm facing a big problem, that my console tab is not displaying visual force pages properly i.e. in Detail View and shows message of Loading.....
But it doesn't display the visual force page properly. Needs help, to come up with this issue.

Kindly, give solutions to solve my issue.

Thanks
  • January 20, 2009
Hi,
Can anyone tell about, how to disable the Sidebar and Tabs in Visualforce page, so that only contents can display. As, I want to display  Visualforce page through S-Control. Please give your solutions.

Thanks
  • December 20, 2008
Hi,
I have different profile users and given all permissions and security settings: Profile, Folder, Running User for viewing the dashboard to all user profiles. But still dashboard is not viewing to all users profile. Please help me.........

Thanks!

Message Edited by rchad on 12-22-2008 03:08 AM
  • December 15, 2008
Kindly, help me by giving some solution to solve my problem.
My problem is that, I have created an approval process and entered Initial submission with field update and it is working properly but the final action in which I entered email alert for approval status is not working and same with final rejection action.

If anybody have any solution for this please reply.

Thanks!
  • December 03, 2008
Hi,
I'm facing a big problem, that my console tab is not displaying visual force pages properly i.e. in Detail View and shows message of Loading.....
But it doesn't display the visual force page properly. Needs help, to come up with this issue.

Kindly, give solutions to solve my issue.

Thanks
  • January 20, 2009
Hi,
Can anyone tell about, how to disable the Sidebar and Tabs in Visualforce page, so that only contents can display. As, I want to display  Visualforce page through S-Control. Please give your solutions.

Thanks
  • December 20, 2008
Hi,
I have different profile users and given all permissions and security settings: Profile, Folder, Running User for viewing the dashboard to all user profiles. But still dashboard is not viewing to all users profile. Please help me.........

Thanks!

Message Edited by rchad on 12-22-2008 03:08 AM
  • December 15, 2008