• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Is there any way to generate XML file with the QueryResult object?

Thanks,

--bdr

Message Edited by bdr_09 on 01-27-2010 02:11 AM
  • January 27, 2010

Hi All,

I am looking  part-time job for salesforce development . My experience is as below:

2.5 years experience on salesforce.com and Java/J2EE.

* Apex coding
    * Visual Force
    *Integration of Salesforce.com and web application

* Java, Javascript

If any body have requirement Please contact me: bdhananjayarao@gmail.com .

Thanks,

bdr

• October 14, 2009

Hi All,

can a trigger be triggered from a SFDC API record update ? If it is possible can any body please provide me the procedure.

Thanks In-Advance

Thanks,

--BDR_09

Hello,

How can i retieve month from the created date of any object in soql or in apex ?

Thanks,

--bdr

Hello All,

I need to pick the one field value of the Lead Object before its inserting to modify the another object data. I have wrote one trigger with Trigger.new context variable, but here i get the list of new objects. But , I need to get only the latest object before it saving.

Can anybody please suggest me how can i get the latest Lead object data before its saved.

Thanks,

--bdr_09

• February 06, 2009
Hi,

I am trying to test and run the apex script through java client.Here i am unable to set the namespace prefix
to apex script with java code.can any body suggest me?

Thanks,
bdr_09.
  • January 05, 2009
Hi,

How to set the namespace prefix?can anybody suggest me?

thanks,
bdr_09
  • January 05, 2009
Hello All,

How can i Run and compile Apex Script in the java environment?
Can any body suggest me?

Thanks,
--bdr_09

• December 15, 2008
Hello All,

I have two apex web service methods and am unable to call these methods in java.
can any body suggest me how can use with java client program?

Thanks,
--bdr_09
  • December 12, 2008

Hi All,

can a trigger be triggered from a SFDC API record update ? If it is possible can any body please provide me the procedure.

Thanks In-Advance

Thanks,

--BDR_09

I wrote a trigger that figures out who the Lead owner should be based on some rules that we have.

When I execute this via web-to-lead, my trigger assigns the appropriate person but in the order of operations after that, Salesforce runs the Lead 'Assignment Rules.'

Since I have no formal 'assignment rules' set up, the system assigns every lead to the default lead owner. This only happens in the web to lead scenario - when I manually create a lead or bulk load them with the dataloader, they get assigned properly.

Is there a way in Apex to tell the system not to run the assignment rules or is there a way around this situation?

Thanks

Hi, we have had with the new realease "Spring 09" some issues. It seems that in Spring 09 release a changed had been introduced in profile permission. You can't anymore query any field from Profile object if you had not set "view setup and configuration permission" in the profile of the user running the application.

This is the test I made, and here the code:

-Controller

public class TestProfileBug {

public TestProfileBug()
    {
        User u = [Select Id, Profile.Name from User limit 1];   
    }
}

-Page

<apex:smileytongue:age controller="TestProfileBug" >
<!-- Begin Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
<h1>Congratulations</h1>
This is your new Page
<!-- End Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
</apex:smileytongue:age>

Here we go with test result.

With a profile without "view setup and configuration permission"

This error appears:

"No such column 'ProfileId' on entity 'User'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

With a profile with "view setup and configuration permission"  shows the page correctly.

My code doens't have any ProfileId, but internal salesforce's framework query this field to get the profile name.

Other thing is that if I save my controller and then log-in with a profile that don't have this permission all work great the first time. Then, I reload the page and the previous error appears.

I tried other ways to get profile name without any success. I think that this is the expected behavior, but it has to be a way that my code running under profile without this permission can query this object. I tried with System.RunAs(user) but as in previous release it seems not to be working in classes only with unit testing.

Any help about that will be appreciated. If possible, we would like to keep this permision away for almost all profiles for security reasons.

Thanks.

Joaquin

Hi,

How do i generate java files from the partner.wsdl using the axis2 wsdl2java?

Can you give me the full dos command for it, suppose my wsdl is located on c:\salesforce.

I am using: Myeclipse 6.5, Jboss 4.2.3, Java 1.5

Thanks in advance to you all,
  Dor

Message Edited by Dor on 11-19-2008 08:26 AM
  • November 19, 2008