• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I got this error when I am trying to pass bulk data and this same data is displayed under 5 separate sections in the visualforce page. This results in more bigger page.

In Apex Controller in one function:

public List<OperationalTO> getSubdata(){ 

List<OperationalTO> lst = new List<OperationalTO>();

lst= x.getData();  // this returns bulk data

return lst;

}

In Visualforce page :

I am displaying this data 5 times,

<apex:repeat value="{!yy}" var="y">    // this executes 5 times

<apex:repeat value="{!subdata}" var="sub">

</apex:repeat>

</apex:repeat>

Please help in what needs to be done to avoid this error.

I want to know how I can share multiple records at a time . Individual records can be shared by clicking the Sharing button in the record's detail page, but I want to do sharing of multiple records (with same sharing criteria) at a time in the site and not in apex code.

Hi,

My requirement is :- Whenever User tries to insert/update/delete a record from the application (interface in VF page and Apex Controller), then based on the user's profile's object level permission he should be allowed/disallowed the DML operation. If in the Object Level Permission of the user's profile, the checkbox for creating a record in custom object is unchecked and if I try to insert a record from application then Salesforce should throw an error saying the "Insufficient privilege for inserting the record in Object".

But since I am writing the DML statements in apex script : all Apex scripts run in system mode, and the permissions and record sharing of the current user are not taken into account. For static testMethod's there is a system method runAs (System.runAs(user Object) ) which changes the user contexts to either an existing user or a new user. All of user's permission is then enforced. But this system method can only be used in test methods. Similarly, is there any method or way to achieve my above requirement in apex script.
Hi,

My requirement is :- Whenever User tries to insert/update/delete a record from the application (interface in VF page and Apex Controller), then based on the user's profile's object level permission he should be allowed/disallowed the DML operation. If in the Object Level Permission of the user's profile, the checkbox for creating a record in custom object is unchecked and if I try to insert a record from application then Salesforce should throw an error saying the "Insufficient privilege for inserting the record in Object".

But since I am writing the DML statements in apex script : all Apex scripts run in system mode, and the permissions and record sharing of the current user are not taken into account. For static testMethod's there is a system method runAs (System.runAs(user Object) ) which changes the user contexts to either an existing user or a new user. All of user's permission is then enforced. But this system method can only be used in test methods. Similarly, is there any method or way to achieve my above requirement in apex script.