• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We created a custom object for logging a meeting. When completing the form to log a meeting, I want my staff members to be able to automatically enter follow-up task information right into the form before it is saved. This will be easier for them than if they need to do it as a separate action after saving. A good example is the follow-up task that is embedded into a lead conversion.

Does anyone know the right place for me to look? I have a programmer helping me who understands Salesforce better, but she didn't know the answer off hand.

Thanks,

Jon 

Our nonprofit (www.campusphilly.org/about) is finishing our implementation of Salesforce. We could use a consultant to guide us through some more implementation, so that we can better figure out our user roles/permissions, Outlook and Gmail integration, using the product sales functions, when to use the opportunities function.

I am willing to work with a remote consultant. You don't have to be in Philly necessarily. We are price sensitive, but mainly we really need people who are good at communication and independent follow-up. We need a nudge with good advice and good manners.

Please contact me at jon@campusphilly.org

Jon Herrmann
Executive Director
Campus Philly

Philadelphia, PA