• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a workflow rule on an Account Object, which updates the Account Record type from Unsigned Group to Signed Group, when the Account status changes from Unsigned to Signed and if the Insurance type custom field is Group. However, the rule doesnt seem to be working?

Also, The Account status is workflow field update on its own. So when the Opportunity Stage changes to Closed Won, the Account status changes to Signed from Unsigned, and this is working fine. 

Is it because the first workflow relies on the second workflow rule to update its value?

• January 26, 2009

When the opportunity stage on Opportunity changes to Closed Won, I would like the Account status on Account Object to switch from Unsigned to Signed. During configuration of workdlow, I am creating the rule on Account object, but while entering field evaluation criteria, I cannot view any field called Opportunity Stage, which I could view before the delete.

• January 26, 2009

When the opportunity stage on Opportunity changes to Closed Won, I would like the Account status on Account Object to switch from Unsigned to Signed. During configuration of workdlow, I am creating the rule on Account object, but while entering field evaluation criteria, I cannot view any field called Opportunity Stage, which I could view before the delete.

• January 26, 2009