• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
     I wish to associate a custom tab view to a visualforce page , is it possible if so kindly guide me with the  appropriate steps.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Nalini

Message Edited by Nalini on 06-03-2009 12:18 AM
Message Edited by Nalini on 06-03-2009 03:50 AM
Message Edited by Nalini on 06-03-2009 03:52 AM

Hi all,
 How to upload a image in the contact detail page using visual force.

Regards
Nalini

• March 31, 2009

Hi all,

I have successfully synchronized the data from salesforce to Mysql and viceversa. As a next step,I want to access my application on remote server and I am using XAMPP tool now. Is it possible to access my IP publically.Can anyone plz guide.

• March 09, 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to insert the fields from salesforce to mysql.if so can anyone guide me with the possibilities.

Regards,

Nalini.s

• March 09, 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to insert the fields from salesforce to mysql.if so can anyone guide me with the possibilities.

Regards,

Nalini.s

Message Edited by Nalini on 03-09-2009 12:31 AM
  • March 09, 2009

Hi all,
 I have successfully sync'd my records from salesforce to mysql with a button click,but now i have the following issues to be undertaken

1. I want two way sync i.e from salesforce to mysql and from mysql to salesforce and iam able to sync  salesforce to mysql but i need some guidelines to sync from Mysql to Salesforce.
 2. I just want all the fields to be sync on both ways coz now i am able sync only the records. 
i.e if  a new field is created in salesforce, it should be automatically created in Mysql also.  
 3. If the salesforce fileds are required one then i ought to display the same in remote Mysql.
 4. Now iam using XAMPP s/w to run my php,is it possible to run the same in remote

server  application.

is that possible if so can u plz help me with any of my issues.

Thanks in advance
regards,
Nalini

• March 03, 2009

Hi all,
 I have successfully sync'd my records from salesforce to mysql with a button click,but now i have the following issues to be undertaken

1. I want two way sync i.e from salesforce to mysql and from mysql to salesforce and iam able to sync 

salesforce to mysql but i need some guidelines to sync from Mysql to Salesforce.
 2. I just want all the fields to be sync on both ways coz now i am able sync only the records. 

i.e if  a new field is created in salesforce, it should be automatically created in Mysql also.  
 3. If the salesforce fileds are required one then i ought to display the same in remote Mysql.
 4. Now iam using XAMPP s/w to run my php,is it possible to run the same in remote

server  application.

Thanks in advance
regards,
Nalini

• March 03, 2009

Hi all,

1. I want two way sync i.e from salesforce to mysql and from mysql to salesforce and iam able to sync 

salesforce to mysql but i need some guidelines to sync from Mysql to Salesforce.

server  application.

Thanks in advance
regards,
Nalini

• March 03, 2009

Hi all,
 I called an external webservices using visualforce with a button click but iam getting the following error.

System.CalloutException: Read timed out

Class.WebServ.SetbasicAuthCallout: line 30, column 20
External entry point 

code

<apex:page sidebar="false" controller="WebServ"> <apex:form > <h1>Synchronize Salesforce with MySQL </h1> <br/> <br/><b>Sync From Salesforce to MySQL</b> <br/> <br/> <apex:outputlink value="http://localhost/crm/accounts_mysql_tutorial.php"> Account</apex:outputlink> <apex:commandButton action= "{!SetbasicAuthCallout}" value="Account"/> <apex:outputText value="{!Details}"></apex:outputText> </apex:form> </apex:page>

public class WebServ { //The following example illustrates how you can use an authorization header with a request, and handle the response: public String getDetails() { // Get the XML document from the external server Http http = new Http(); HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint('http://localhost'); req.setMethod('GET'); HttpResponse res = http.send(req); // Log the XML content System.debug(res.getBody()); return res.getBody(); } public void SetbasicAuthCallout(){ HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint('http://192.168.1.50/crm/accounts_mysql_tutorial.php'); req.setMethod('GET'); // Specify the required user name and password to access the endpoint // As well as the header and header information //String username = 'suganya_@gmail.com'; //String password = 'suganya'; //Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf('username:password'); //String authorizationHeader = 'BASIC ' + //EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue); //req.setHeader('Authorization', authorizationHeader); // Create a new http object to send the request object // A response object is generated as a result of the request Http http = new Http(); HTTPResponse res = http.send(req); System.debug(res.getBody()); } }

Plz guide me with the proceeding steps.Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by Nalini on 02-25-2009 03:38 AM
  • February 25, 2009

hi all,

I know to write apex code but iam a newbie to call  an external webservices from apex so can u plz post me some sample codes of how to call a external webservice from apex.

Regards,

Nalini

• February 20, 2009

hi all,

I know to write apex code but iam a newbie to call  an external webservices from apex so can u plz post me some sample codes of how to call a external webservice from apex.

Regards,

Nalini

• February 20, 2009

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all

the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

• February 17, 2009

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click using web service concept.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

Message Edited by Nalini on 02-17-2009 03:10 AM
  • February 17, 2009

Hi All,
     I wish to associate a custom tab view to a visualforce page , is it possible if so kindly guide me with the  appropriate steps.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Nalini

Message Edited by Nalini on 06-03-2009 12:18 AM
Message Edited by Nalini on 06-03-2009 03:50 AM
Message Edited by Nalini on 06-03-2009 03:52 AM

Hi ,

i am new to salesforce.com and i want to know whether it is possible to connect salesforce to oracle database if possible then what are the possible ways

Message Edited by RaChe on 03-09-2009 02:38 AM
  • March 09, 2009

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all

the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

• February 17, 2009

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click using web service concept.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

Message Edited by Nalini on 02-17-2009 03:10 AM
  • February 17, 2009