• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Developer Edition account, and I'm not able to get into development mode, or that's what it looks like - don't see any preview when building a page. I went to the personal info section and checked the development mode per instructions, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Is there some other setting?
  • February 17, 2009

I have signed up for Summer 09 pre-release.

Since preview release note mention that latest force.com IDE (summer 09) can now work with Eclipse 3.4 as well.

I did install Eclispe 3.4 and installed Force.com IDE plug-in. 

But I can fetch only 15.0.2 (Spring'09 April 2009 release), using http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/ as the remote site for fetching new release of the plug-in.

Appreciate if you can guide as to whether I need to continue using CONSOLE for all development in Summer 09 pre-release or I can test latest force.com IDE features (which is now Eclipse 3.4 compatible) as part of Summer 09 release exploration.

- Satgur 

I have a Developer Edition account, and I'm not able to get into development mode, or that's what it looks like - don't see any preview when building a page. I went to the personal info section and checked the development mode per instructions, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Is there some other setting?
  • February 17, 2009