• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I'm trying to do an Eclipse installation for the latest Force IDE from scratch following the directions on this page: http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE_Installation_for_Eclipse_3.4.x

Eclipse installed fine, but when I go to install the Force IDE package, I get this unrecoverable error:

"An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.html.ui/osgi.bundle/1.0.400.v200904292008"

Any ideas? Thanks. 

Peter

I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious, but I can't get Eclipse to recognize a method in a Managed Package. The package is the Dupe Eliminator from the AppExchange. I get the error:

Save error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: dupe_eliminator__MergeRecord.mergeSObject(LIST:SOBJECT:Account, Boolean)   

I assumed the procedure would be: 

1) Install the package from AppExchange. 

2) Add the classes to Eclipse by going to the properties and refreshing the available Apex Classes.

I have looked in the Project properties and tried to add the Dupe Eliminator classes, but they never show up.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks. 

Peter

Hi, I'm trying to do an Eclipse installation for the latest Force IDE from scratch following the directions on this page: http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE_Installation_for_Eclipse_3.4.x

Eclipse installed fine, but when I go to install the Force IDE package, I get this unrecoverable error:

"An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.html.ui/osgi.bundle/1.0.400.v200904292008"

Any ideas? Thanks. 

Peter

I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious, but I can't get Eclipse to recognize a method in a Managed Package. The package is the Dupe Eliminator from the AppExchange. I get the error:

Save error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: dupe_eliminator__MergeRecord.mergeSObject(LIST:SOBJECT:Account, Boolean)   

I assumed the procedure would be: 

1) Install the package from AppExchange. 

2) Add the classes to Eclipse by going to the properties and refreshing the available Apex Classes.

I have looked in the Project properties and tried to add the Dupe Eliminator classes, but they never show up.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks. 

Peter