• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am new trying to generate a JSON output, however I encounter the below error message. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide your valuable inputs in resolving this issue.

System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject 

Class.myAccCon.: line 5, column 7 External entry point

My class details is given below

public class myAccCon {
// constructor, gather the context and run the query
 public Account acc{get; private set;}
 public myAccCon (){
acc = [
select id,name
from Account
where name =
           :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('context')
           limit 1];
           system.debug(acc);

}
    }

Visual Force page details is given below
<apex:page controller="myAccCon" contentType="text/javascript" showHeader="false" >
{'Query Info':'{!$CurrentPage.parameters.accountName}', 
'Account Owner ':' {!acc.owner.name}', 
  };
 </apex:page>
I am calling the below URL,
https://www.salesforce.com/login.jsp?un=<username>&pw=<password>&startURL=/apex/accountInfo?accountName=Edge+Communications

• May 25, 2011

I would like to know if I can embed a Visual force page in .Net windows app. Here is my scenario, I have a windows app with clients information. In the client screen CRM is one of the tabs. When a user clicks on the CRM tab, I should be able to call the Visual force page in the context of the respective client and display the same in my windows app.

Please let me know if this is possible and does Salesforce.com support the same.

Thanks in advance

• February 04, 2010

I would like to know if there is a way to access a standard page (e.g  https://na3.salesforce.com/0035000000N1Gwj) throught a parameter call like https://na3.salesforce.com/account?id = 0035000000N1Gwj

I am aware we could use a Visual force page, but we do not want to use that option

Thanks in advance

• February 04, 2010

Hi,

We have a home grown application and would like to integrate Salesforce.com with it. As part of level 1 integration we have completed SSO and now we are looking at second level integration. Here is my problem, I would like to call visual force page url like 'https://ap1.salesforce.com/apex/tabbedAccount?id=991909989801n0qF' within our homegrown application.

Please let me know how this can be done

One option is two invoke SSO and then do a server side redirect, this is not an ideal experience as it may take some time to establish SSO and change the context from home page to respective account context.

Thanks in advance

• November 11, 2009

Please confirm if we can create and assign tasks to an existing Account in Salesforce.com using API calls and by referencing only the External ID's in such call and not any of the Salesforce.com ID's like Account ID 

Based on the example provided below it appears to be possible, but I would like to have it confirmed as I am not familiar with Salesforce.com API's.

public void upsertForeignKeySample()
{
  Opportunity upsertOpportunity = new Opportunity();
  upsertOpportunity.setStageName("Prospecting");
  //To indicate the reference, attach an Account object, 
  //which has only the external ID field specified.
  Account upsertParentAccountRef = new Account();
  upsertParentAccountRef.setExternal_SAP1_ACCTID__c("SAP111111"); 
  upsertOpportunity.setAccount(upsertParentAccount);
  //Set the external ID for the Opportunity
  upsertOpportunity.set_SAP1_OPPID__c("SAP222222"); 
  UpsertResult[] upsertResults = binding.upsert("SAP1_OPPID__c", 
            new SObject[] {upsertOpportunity});
  // check results and do more processing after the upsert call ...
}
Message Edited by Expo on 09-22-2009 04:13 AM
  • September 22, 2009

I created two custom objects Interests and Favorites. Both the objects are Child to 'Account' . I get the below error when referencing the Favorites Tab in a custom force page. Below is the code, please note that I do not have any issues with the Interests objects.

Error message = 'Favorites__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Client'

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="False" sidebar="False"
 >
   <style>
      .activeTab {background-color: #236FBD; color:white;
         background-image:none}
      .inactiveTab { background-color: lightgrey; color:black;
   </style>
   <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails"
                  id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab"
                  inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">  
      <apex:tab label="Details" name="AccDetails" id="tabdetails">
         <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/>
            </apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Interests" name="Interests" id="tabInterests">
            <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}"    list="Interests__r" />     

<apex:tab label="Favorites" name="Favorites" id="tabFavorites">
            <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}"    list="Favorites__r" />

• July 29, 2009

We encounter the following message during single sign on authentication

" Your login attempt using single sign on with an identity povider certificate has failed. Please contact

your Salesforce administrator for more information"

We are using a developer version and have updated the valid certificate.

Please let us know how to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance

• June 03, 2009

Hi, I am a newbie to Salesforce.com customization, we are working on a prototype and would like to know if it is possible to develop a page using Visual force that does not have the standard left menu panel and standard top menu.

We would use this page for integrating with another application. The ideal user experience would be to display a salesforce page in the native application.

For example: If a user clicks on CRM link for an account in the native application we should be able to display the account screen rendered in Salesforce.com and this screen should not have the standard tabs menu and left panel menu. User should be able to see only the CRM information pertaining to the selected account. User would not be able to navigate to any other account  from this screen.

Thanks in advance

• June 01, 2009

Hi,

We have a home grown application and would like to integrate Salesforce.com with it. As part of level 1 integration we have completed SSO and now we are looking at second level integration. Here is my problem, I would like to call visual force page url like 'https://ap1.salesforce.com/apex/tabbedAccount?id=991909989801n0qF' within our homegrown application.

Please let me know how this can be done

One option is two invoke SSO and then do a server side redirect, this is not an ideal experience as it may take some time to establish SSO and change the context from home page to respective account context.

Thanks in advance

• November 11, 2009

I created two custom objects Interests and Favorites. Both the objects are Child to 'Account' . I get the below error when referencing the Favorites Tab in a custom force page. Below is the code, please note that I do not have any issues with the Interests objects.

Error message = 'Favorites__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Client'

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="False" sidebar="False"
 >
   <style>
      .activeTab {background-color: #236FBD; color:white;
      .inactiveTab { background-color: lightgrey; color:black;
   </style>
   <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails"
                  id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab"
                  inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">  
      <apex:tab label="Details" name="AccDetails" id="tabdetails">
         <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/>

<apex:tab label="Interests" name="Interests" id="tabInterests">
            <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}"    list="Interests__r" />     

<apex:tab label="Favorites" name="Favorites" id="tabFavorites">
            <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}"    list="Favorites__r" />

• July 29, 2009
I haven't had much luck getting SSO to work with my SAML assertion. Has anyone got this to work? If so, what does your saml response look like?  I signed my assertion and I believe everything is correct, yet the login history gives me "Failed: Assertion Invalid"

Any ideas?

Thank you.