• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a Business Plan App?

Currently our sales reps are creating yearly business plans in word and excel. I would liketo get them embedded into salesforce.com. We currently utilize account plans and account strategies (from the app exchange) I would like a yearly plan that tied it all together, linked to a particular user and included text fields for written goals and focuses.

I have not found anything that meets this need as of yet, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks.

DrewB

• August 18, 2010

What is the best way to run a report that shows all contacts related to closed won opportunities?

I have tried different approaches but each yields a very different result. Unfortuanetly not many contacts are indicated as primary contact, so that report comes back with low numbers. The best I have found so far is running an opportunities with contact roles report but I still feel this is low.

What I really want is to run a report that pulls all closed won opportunities, then takes all contacts from the account that opportunity is associated to. Is this possible?

Thank you

DrewB

• July 16, 2010

I need a workflow email to generate when someone changes a date field (could be past or future) I need this email to send anytime the date is changed. I am having difficulty building the rules for this workflow. Can anyone help define what I should write in for this?

Thank you

• June 04, 2010
I need to delete some opportunities with past close dates, is there a way to do this all at once?
  • March 19, 2010

When building an account team, how can I allow one individual on the team to have multiple roles?

Is it possible to modify the account team settings to have 'team role' be a multi-pick?

Or, can I somehow edit the settings to allow an individual to be listed on the team more than once, as a different role?

Currently an error message comes up when I try this which says "Error: Duplicate values not allowed"

Thanks.

• November 16, 2009

I am trying to create a mail merge template from the opportunity page layout. I need to pull members of the sales team into the mail merge template as well as commission splits.

I cannot figure out how to write this merge field. Is this type of operation possible? How does this need to be written if so?

Thanks, any help is very appreciated.

• November 16, 2009
Is this possible to do? I really need to get fields from multiple objects on a single email. I have been told SF.com cannot do this however, and I thought maybe a report could somehow be emailed? Thank you.
  • September 17, 2009

I have multiple workflows set up within our opportunity record. I have recently devloped a related object (related to the opportunity) that I need the workflows to be triggered from. Is it possible to clone all of the workflows utilized on the opportunity record object, to the new object (operations). The field triggers will be essentially the same, just a different naming convention, on the new object. The main hold up I am having is getting the workflows from one object to another.

Is this possible? Please help.

Thanks.

• June 17, 2009

I am having difficulty constructing this workflow to operate the way we envision. I believe it can be solved with a formula (says SF support). It seems as though it would be very simple as far as functionality goes, however I cannot make it work.

I have an email list set up, and it is set to send a prebuilt email. It should send this email whenever a date field in the opportunity is changed. Anytime this field is edited I want this email to send. How do I make this happen? Does this need a formula, or can i do it in the standard workflow creation page?

I set the rule criteria to trigger the workflow anytime a date is entered not equal to 9/9/95 as well as the opportunity record type equalling the division of our co. this applies to. With the evaluation criteria set to "every time a record is created or edited" it sends the email anytime anything on the page is created. When it is set to "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria" it only sends once - then disregards any other changes.

Please help. Thanks.

• June 05, 2009

I am having difficulty constructing this workflow to operate the way we envision. I believe it can be solved with a formula (says SF support). It seems as though it would be very simple as far as functionality goes, however I cannot make it work.

I have an email list set up, and it is set to send a prebuilt email. It should send this email whenever a date field in the opportunity is changed. Anytime this field is edited I want this email to send. How do I make this happen? Does this need a formula, or can i do it in the standard workflow creation page?

I set the rule criteria to trigger the workflow anytime a date is entered not equal to 9/9/95 as well as the opportunity record type equalling the division of our co. this applies to. With the evaluation criteria set to "every time a record is created or edited" it sends the email anytime anything on the page is created. When it is set to "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria" it only sends once - then disregards any other changes.

Please help. Thanks.

• June 05, 2009