• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have recently upgraded Salesforce so that we can use the Chatter functionality, however as part of the upgrade we now have a scroll bar within the search view for cases,

To get to this I click on Cases - then select the view which I want for instance "All Cases" and then I am presented with a window with a scroll bar inside the normal window.

I need to remove this scroll window but cannot find where to do it

Thanks in advance for your help

• August 05, 2010

Hi, I need to limit the opportunites view so that users can only see their own opportunities and cannot see the details of other users opps,

Can anyone provide me with the best/simplest way of doing this?

Regards

Derek

• November 30, 2009

I need to update the timestamp of a product when I change the price of the product - I have tried looking at the list where you normally change the product price by clicking on edit, however when I look at the list it says that it is not customizable, is there anything that I can do that is not too complex as I am new to salesforce and not a developer.

Regards

Derek 

• October 08, 2009

Hi, I would like to create a related list using a Look-Up field and would like to limit the objects in the list based on fields in both objects

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, I am pretty new to this and am hoping someone can help me.

Basically I want to create a button that will allow me to attach a number of secondary/sub custom objects to a primary custom object.

I would then be hoping to display the list of attached secondary/sub custom objects as a related list within the primary object.

I need to update the timestamp of a product when I change the price of the product - I have tried looking at the list where you normally change the product price by clicking on edit, however when I look at the list it says that it is not customizable, is there anything that I can do that is not too complex as I am new to salesforce and not a developer.

Regards

Derek 

• October 08, 2009

Hi, I would like to create a related list using a Look-Up field and would like to limit the objects in the list based on fields in both objects

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, I am pretty new to this and am hoping someone can help me.

Basically I want to create a button that will allow me to attach a number of secondary/sub custom objects to a primary custom object.

I would then be hoping to display the list of attached secondary/sub custom objects as a related list within the primary object.

hi

How do i create single lookup field with different multiple objects in a custom object.

My requirement is :

i want to create a ParentId field of a custom object (Id of the related Parent: Project,Invoice,support,Sale,e.t.c)
How can i create a lookup field which consists of multiple objects.

please help me to do this task.