• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If you look at the picture that I attached, you can see that when I clicked on 'mailing address', a windows appear in which i can add/edit address related data. This is a standard address data type field. Is there any way to create such a behaviour for custom fields ?

Thank you.

I am trying to place two fields on the same line in a section.

See this example:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Section Name

Column 1                                        Column 2

Field 1     Field 2           |                   Field 3

I would like Field 1 & Field 2 to be on the same line, but on the same column. Is there any way to do that ?

Thanks

Hello,

I have 2 problems and I would really apreciate some help here.

1. I have a 'company' object and a 'contacts' object (both of them are custom made). They are related objects with lookup fields. From the contact I have the posibility to select a company. When I move the mouse over the company name, a rollover windows appears (i'm not sure if this is the correct name). See the attachment. There I see my company name. Is there any way to have other informations in that rollover window ? For example I would like to see the address details of that company.

2. In my custom 'Contacts' object i defined 'first name' and 'last name' fields. In the standard 'Contacts' object i saw that there is a field called 'Name' which includes the first name and the last name. How can i make a custom field called name that concatenates my custom 'first name' and 'last name' fields ?

Thanks

I have a picklist with some values and a text field. When the "Other" value from the picklist is selected, i would like the text field to be required. Can somebody please help me ?

Thanks

I am trying to place two fields on the same line in a section.

See this example:

Section Name

Column 1                                        Column 2

Field 1     Field 2           |                   Field 3

I would like Field 1 & Field 2 to be on the same line, but on the same column. Is there any way to do that ?

Thanks

Hello,

I have 2 problems and I would really apreciate some help here.

1. I have a 'company' object and a 'contacts' object (both of them are custom made). They are related objects with lookup fields. From the contact I have the posibility to select a company. When I move the mouse over the company name, a rollover windows appears (i'm not sure if this is the correct name). See the attachment. There I see my company name. Is there any way to have other informations in that rollover window ? For example I would like to see the address details of that company.

2. In my custom 'Contacts' object i defined 'first name' and 'last name' fields. In the standard 'Contacts' object i saw that there is a field called 'Name' which includes the first name and the last name. How can i make a custom field called name that concatenates my custom 'first name' and 'last name' fields ?

Thanks

I have a picklist with some values and a text field. When the "Other" value from the picklist is selected, i would like the text field to be required. Can somebody please help me ?

Thanks