• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I'm getting an error while trying to update my force.com IDE from 18 to 20.

I'm going into Check for Updates with the Eclipse, and when I select the checkbox for force.com IDE 20, I get automatically this error message: "Resulting configuration does not contain the platform."

Any idea of this?

Thanks in advance,

Orlando

Hello, i'm trying to implement an email service do handle CSV attachments. Since the size of the csv files can be large and i'm already hitting the 200001 script limit, I thought of handling the processing using a batch class.

I'm having trouble defining the batch class.

Each line i get from the csv is a List<String>, so, eventually, a whole file is stored in a List<List<String>> collection. How can i pass this into the batch class ?

I tried many combinations for the start method but it won't accept me Iterable<List<String>> as a valid parameter for the Database.Batchable interface.

My sample code (which doesn't save of course)

private List<List<String>> lines = new List<List<String>>();

/* Start Constructor */
global cvsEmailHandlerBatch(List<List<String>> l)
{
      lines = l;
}

global Iterable start(Database.BatchableContext info){
     return lines;
}

Could anyone help me define the start method ?
Thanks, Orlando.

Hi, I'm getting this error on my VF page after selecting some of the checkboxes: Conversion Error setting value 'Case Task' for '#{objectTypes}', .

And don't know why =S

On my VF Page I have:

<apex:selectCheckboxes value="{!objectTypes}">
        <apex:selectOptions value="{!objectTypesOptions}"/>
</apex:selectCheckboxes>

And on my Controller,  objectTypes is a List<String> and objectTypesOptions is a List<SelectOption>.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Orlando

Hi all,

My problem seems to be very simple...

I want to make for example this query: [select CampaignID from Lead]

The problem is that I don't have the name for Campaign field, I tried with Campaign and CampaignID but didn't work.

From my org, field name appears as Campaign. And if I look at Field-Level Security appears as Visible.

From Eclipse I can't see that field. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Orlando

Message Edited by oorellano on 12-21-2009 11:47 AM

Hi, I have an object with two picklists.

One of these picklist shows some values depending on which value is set on the other one.

I have to implement this on a VF page.

Is there any way to get dependencies values with Describe methods?

For example, with getPicklistValues(), I get all values for a picklist. But I need to get only the ones associated with a particular value of the other picklist.

Any idea?
Thanks

Hi, I'm getting this error on my VF page after selecting some of the checkboxes: Conversion Error setting value 'Case Task' for '#{objectTypes}', .

And don't know why =S

On my VF Page I have:

And on my Controller,  objectTypes is a List<String> and objectTypesOptions is a List<SelectOption>.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Orlando

Are developers on NA1, which already has Spring '10 (at least, some parts of it), going to have to wait until March 5th for the new IDE?

And don't know why =S

On my VF Page I have:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Orlando

Hi all,

My problem seems to be very simple...

I want to make for example this query: [select CampaignID from Lead]

The problem is that I don't have the name for Campaign field, I tried with Campaign and CampaignID but didn't work.

From my org, field name appears as Campaign. And if I look at Field-Level Security appears as Visible.

From Eclipse I can't see that field. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Orlando

Message Edited by oorellano on 12-21-2009 11:47 AM

Hi,

I have a multiselect (Picklist) field in my object which I try to disply as a list of checkboxes using the following code inside the controller:

public List<SelectOption> Items { get { List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>(); Schema.DescribeFieldResult fieldResult = MyObj__c.Checklist__c.getDescribe(); List<Schema.PicklistEntry> ple = fieldResult.getPicklistValues(); for( Schema.PicklistEntry f : ple) { options.add(new SelectOption(f.getLabel(), f.getValue())); } return options; } }

Checklist__c is the aforementioned Picklist. Inside my VF page I have the following:

<apex:selectCheckboxes value="{!MyObj.Checklist__c}"> <apex:selectOptions value="{!Items}"/> </apex:selectCheckboxes >

When I hit save I get an error that says Conversion Error setting value 'Option C Option D' for '#{MyObj.Checklist__c}'. My Picklist currently has the values Option A, B, C and D in it. Any ideas what I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance.

• September 25, 2009
We have a setup where there is a custom object called Competitor.
On our Opportunity page, we have a lookup table field called Primary Competitor (a required field) to the Competitor object called Primary Competitor.

I have written a trigger on the Opportunity object that does some evaluations when an Opportunity is inserted/updated.

I wrote up a test method to test the trigger. However, I get the following error:
INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id

Basically, this is the code of the test method:
Integer size = 5;
List<Opportunity> opp = new List<Opportunity>();
for (Integer i = 0; i < size; i++)  {
   Opportunity o = new Opportunity();
   o.ownerId = '00530000000kFvU';
   o.name = 'Opportunity Test: ' + i;
   o.Primary_Competitor__c = 'a1K50000000Caz4EAC';
   o.accountId = '0015000000L3FPk';
   o.closeDate = System.today() + 150;
   o.stageName = 'Quotation';
   opp.add(o);
}
insert opp; 

When I run the test method I get the error listed above. If I comment out the line that adds the Primary Competitor to the Opportunity, then I do not have the error.

I've been looking around as to why the error is happening but I'm not having any luck in solving it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Warren