• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When I try to create a new custom object I get

Custom Object Limits Exceeded

You have exceeded the maximum number of custom objects allowed for your organization.

I tried deleting a few custom object but it did not work.

Then I thought that maybe this has to do with my Deleted Objects "dustbin" (not sure how to call it... you get to this page from Setup / Create / Objects -> scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Deleted Objects): I have about 1800 objects in there. However even after Erasing a few tens of those I still can't create any new custom object.

Any help would be appreciated,

betst regards,

Andrea

My recycle bin is clogged with 1200+ objects dating back 5 months; from what I understand there should be no object older than 45 days. How do I cleanup my recycle bin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

When I try to create a new custom object I get

Custom Object Limits Exceeded

You have exceeded the maximum number of custom objects allowed for your organization.

I tried deleting a few custom object but it did not work.

Then I thought that maybe this has to do with my Deleted Objects "dustbin" (not sure how to call it... you get to this page from Setup / Create / Objects -> scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Deleted Objects): I have about 1800 objects in there. However even after Erasing a few tens of those I still can't create any new custom object.

Any help would be appreciated,

betst regards,

Andrea

My recycle bin is clogged with 1200+ objects dating back 5 months; from what I understand there should be no object older than 45 days. How do I cleanup my recycle bin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,