• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to generate a report based off of Number of Leads and Percentage of Leads by Source.  It needs to look something like this...

Leads                           Number          Percentage    

Total Assigned Leads                  330               100.00%    

Non contacted                         180                54.55%    

Attempted Contact Once                 47                14.24%    

Attempted Contact Twice                50                15.15%    

Attempted contact Three Times          20                 6.06%    

Attempted Contact Four Times           10                 3.03%    

Oppted Out                             10                 3.03%    

Converted to Opp                       13                 3.94%

My problem is the percentages.  How do I generate the percentages? I am asuming that I would use a Custom Formula in the summary feild but I dont know what formula to use.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Steve

I need to create a report that shows the total number of leads by status and the percentage statuses to the total leads.  Its supposed to look something like this… 

Leads

Number Percentage    

Total Assigned Leads                330    100.00%    

Non contacted                          180      54.55%    

Attempted Contact Once            47      14.24%    

Attempted Contact Twice            50      15.15%    

Attempted contact Three Times   20        6.06%    

Attempted Contact Four Times    10        3.03%    

Closed Out                                  10        3.03%    

Converted to Opportunities          13        3.94%   

My problem is I do not know how to create a custom formula that will calculate the Percentages of each status based off the total number of statuses.  Any ideasThanks for your time.Steve

I have a fresh install of SalesForce and I'm working on learning how to validate fields.  I've done some validation on several fields but one has me stumped...

We are a sales organization who sells directly to the public and indirectly through distributors and resellers.  On the Accounts tab under Account Detail we have the Account Type pick list.  This is populated with End User, Var and Reseller.  Directly under Account Type we have a pick list (custom field) called Distributor that lists the names of available Distributors.

If the sales rep choses Reseller OR Var from the Account Type picklist, then they must also chose from the name of the Distributor they are assigned to from the Distributor pick list just below it.

I'm having problems creating the validation for this.  I know I have to use the ISPICKVAL value but I'm not sure of the sintax.

Thanks for the help,

Steve

I have a fresh install of SalesForce and I'm working on learning how to validate fields.  I've done some validation on several fields but one has me stumped...

We are a sales organization who sells directly to the public and indirectly through distributors and resellers.  On the Accounts tab under Account Detail we have the Account Type pick list.  This is populated with End User, Var and Reseller.  Directly under Account Type we have a pick list (custom field) called Distributor that lists the names of available Distributors.

If the sales rep choses Reseller OR Var from the Account Type picklist, then they must also chose from the name of the Distributor they are assigned to from the Distributor pick list just below it.

I'm having problems creating the validation for this.  I know I have to use the ISPICKVAL value but I'm not sure of the sintax.

Thanks for the help,

Steve