• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I'm going through the section on Creating a Wizard with Visualforce Pages in the Force.com Cookbook, and at the bottom of Page 35 it mentions that I have to create the newOpportunityController controller.

How do you do this? The instructions say that I should add it as an attribute to one of the pages that I've created, and clicking on Create Apex controller newOpportunityController  - but I don't see this function.

Can anyone provide some advice on this please?

Thanks!

• November 09, 2009

I'm currently testing a new Visualforce page to display any related lists in the form of tabs. Unfortunately when I tried this out, the Help links disappeared.

Traditionally each related list has a help link (in the example below - the Contacts related list is shown), so why did the help link not transfer across?

Example

Here is a sample of the code that I used for my tabbed record page:

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="true" > <style> .activeTab {background-color: #236FBD; color:white; background-image:none} .inactiveTab { background-color: lightgrey; color:black; background-image:none} </style> <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails" id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab" > <apex:tab label="Details" name="AccDetails" id="tabdetails" > <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true" /> </apex:tab> <apex:tab label="Contacts" name="Contacts" id="tabContact"> <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" list="contacts" /> </apex:tab>

Can the Help links be retrieved?

Hope someone out there can lend a hand.

• November 06, 2009