• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm a non programmer Salesforce Administrator and one of my clients is requering to integrate information from Drupal to Salesforce. I found different modules in the Drupal module list.

Can anyone recomend me which one to use for a very simple integration, of not many records and most probably one way.

Thank you,

Carolina

Hi,

I need the cases created from the web to case form to be create dwith a specific record type. I've tried changind the support settings to keep the record type of the user asigned to the case, an assignment rule thta assigns the case to a user with that record type as the defalut, but it didn't work. Is there something I need to add to the code? I'm not a developer so if you can help me with the code that would be great!

Thank you! 

Hi,

I need to calculate the renewal date of a membership from the membership's Start date in an opp. The renewal date depends on the number of terms in months (it can be 12 months, 24 months, 3 months, etc). This is the formula I have right now:

If(Day(  Start_Date__c   ) >1,
Date(Year(Start_Date__c   + 30* Membership_term_Months__c),
(Month(Start_Date__c   + 30* Membership_term_Months__c)+2)
, 1),
Date(Year(Start_Date__c  + 30* Membership_term_Months__c), (Month(Start_Date__c   + 30* Membership_term_Months__c)+1),1))

This works fine when months are from January to October, when it gets to December the month should be 13, which of course is not possible. And I get this message:

"Error:A workflow or approval field update caused an error when saving this record. Contact your administrator to resolve it.: Renewal Date: value not of required type: common.formula.FormulaEvaluationException: Month or Day out of range in DATE() function"

I don't know how to keep this formula, but with the condition that if Start date is 12/2/2009,  the term is 12 months, the value should be January:01/1/2011.

Thank you,

Carolina

Hi,

I'm a non programmer Salesforce Administrator and one of my clients is requering to integrate information from Drupal to Salesforce. I found different modules in the Drupal module list.

Can anyone recomend me which one to use for a very simple integration, of not many records and most probably one way.

Thank you,

Carolina

Hi,

I need the cases created from the web to case form to be create dwith a specific record type. I've tried changind the support settings to keep the record type of the user asigned to the case, an assignment rule thta assigns the case to a user with that record type as the defalut, but it didn't work. Is there something I need to add to the code? I'm not a developer so if you can help me with the code that would be great!

Thank you!