• 50 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Why is it greyed out? It used to work...I have Force.com projects that I select in the anonymous window, but the "Source to Execute" text area and "Execute Anonymous" buttons stay greyed out.

I am using iDE 16

Message Edited by GoForceGo on 08-14-2009 08:24 AM

I connected the Force.com IDE to our production instance and tried to select all the meta data.  I received the following error message:

Unable to refresh resource 'src':

LIMIT_EXCEEDED: Too many files in retrieve call, limit is: 5000 (LIMIT_EXCEEDED)

Obviously I could select less meta data, but I'm trying to find where fields are used so that we don't delete a field in use.  If I don't select all meta data, I may miss where a field is being used.

Is there any way to increase the 5000 limit? Is this SFDC enforced or IDE enforced? Is there any way to keep adding meta data to avoid hitting the limit?

I'm trying to put a link on a page that will take the user to the standard "new object" page for a detail object off a page from the master object. I can get "https://na2.salesforce.com/a0c/e" by using:

<apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.PartnerEcoSystem__c.New, null)}">

But I need the parameters passed so it will prefill the master object info (in this case, the account name and id)

Here is the URL that the standard New button takes me to from the account page:

https://na2.salesforce.com/a0c/e?CF00N40000001wkUO=Google+Inc.&CF00N40000001wkUO_lkid=0014000000FFQAB&retURL=/0014000000FFQAB

How do I get CF00N40000001wkUO and ideally CF00N40000001wkUO_lkid 

I have tried 

<apex:param name="{!$ObjectType.PartnerEcoSystem__c.fields.Account__c.name}" value="{!account.id}"/>

but I can not find other things to put in place of .name to generate CF00N40000001wkUO

Thank you.

The following simple tabPanel doesn't work in our full sandboxes in FF 3.6.2, Chrome 5, or IE 7.  In my developer sandbox, the code works fine (and I have a much more complex set of tabs).

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="true" tabStyle="account">

<!-- Create Tab panel -->

<apex:tabPanel switchType="server" selectedTab="name1" id="AccountTabPanel">

<apex:tab label="One" name="name1" id="tabOne">content for tab one</apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Two" name="name2" id="tabTwo">content for tab two</apex:tab>

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:page>

Clicking an inactive tab doesn't work - actually, the error is thrown before click at mouseover.  Here is the error that is reported by IE:

Line: 106
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

In FF, FireBug reports "element.hasClassName is not a function" on load and on hover, "elementClassName is undefined".

Anybody else having this problem? Once again, both our full sandboxes have this issue, but a developer sandbox works fine.  All 3 sandboxes are on Spring 10.

This seems similar to this post, but is affecting multiple browsers and is a much newer release: 

tabPanel broken in IE7

Thank you. 

Message Edited by empiimp11 on 03-31-2010 05:14 PM

What is the syntax for the CASE() function.  Searching for case brings up the case class and general discussions on open cases, but nothing on the function. Here's what the manual had:

CASEChecks a given expression against a series of values. If the expression is equal to a value, returns the corresponding result. If it is not equal to any values, it returns the else_result.

The Visualforce Developers Guide has this to say about the FIND String Fuction: 

FIND

Returns the position of a string within a string of text represented as a number. 

But it doesn't give an example or show the specific syntax. How many parameters are accepted? What's the order of the parameters? Can you specify what character position to start searching at?  

I tried: Integer position = FIND(solution, ',');

But get: 
Error: Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: FIND(String, String) at line 19 column 36 
I tried a number of other combinations with no luck.  Searching for "find string function" didn't help.
RichFaces.tabPanel['ApexClassEditPage:theTemplate:theForm:thePageBlock:theTabPanel']={'ontabchange':'','id':'ApexClassEditPage:theTemplate:theForm:thePageBlock:theTabPanel'} ;

I connected the Force.com IDE to our production instance and tried to select all the meta data.  I received the following error message:

Unable to refresh resource 'src':

LIMIT_EXCEEDED: Too many files in retrieve call, limit is: 5000 (LIMIT_EXCEEDED)

Obviously I could select less meta data, but I'm trying to find where fields are used so that we don't delete a field in use.  If I don't select all meta data, I may miss where a field is being used.

Is there any way to increase the 5000 limit? Is this SFDC enforced or IDE enforced? Is there any way to keep adding meta data to avoid hitting the limit?

I'm trying to put a link on a page that will take the user to the standard "new object" page for a detail object off a page from the master object. I can get "https://na2.salesforce.com/a0c/e" by using:

<apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.PartnerEcoSystem__c.New, null)}">

But I need the parameters passed so it will prefill the master object info (in this case, the account name and id)

Here is the URL that the standard New button takes me to from the account page:

https://na2.salesforce.com/a0c/e?CF00N40000001wkUO=Google+Inc.&CF00N40000001wkUO_lkid=0014000000FFQAB&retURL=/0014000000FFQAB

How do I get CF00N40000001wkUO and ideally CF00N40000001wkUO_lkid 

I have tried 

<apex:param name="{!$ObjectType.PartnerEcoSystem__c.fields.Account__c.name}" value="{!account.id}"/>

but I can not find other things to put in place of .name to generate CF00N40000001wkUO

Thank you.

The following simple tabPanel doesn't work in our full sandboxes in FF 3.6.2, Chrome 5, or IE 7.  In my developer sandbox, the code works fine (and I have a much more complex set of tabs).

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="true" tabStyle="account">

<!-- Create Tab panel -->

<apex:tabPanel switchType="server" selectedTab="name1" id="AccountTabPanel">

<apex:tab label="One" name="name1" id="tabOne">content for tab one</apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Two" name="name2" id="tabTwo">content for tab two</apex:tab>

</apex:tabPanel>

</apex:page>

Clicking an inactive tab doesn't work - actually, the error is thrown before click at mouseover.  Here is the error that is reported by IE:

Line: 106
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

In FF, FireBug reports "element.hasClassName is not a function" on load and on hover, "elementClassName is undefined".

Anybody else having this problem? Once again, both our full sandboxes have this issue, but a developer sandbox works fine.  All 3 sandboxes are on Spring 10.

This seems similar to this post, but is affecting multiple browsers and is a much newer release: 

tabPanel broken in IE7

Thank you. 

The Visualforce Developers Guide has this to say about the FIND String Fuction: 

FIND

Returns the position of a string within a string of text represented as a number. 

But it doesn't give an example or show the specific syntax. How many parameters are accepted? What's the order of the parameters? Can you specify what character position to start searching at?  

I tried: Integer position = FIND(solution, ',');

But get: 
Error: Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: FIND(String, String) at line 19 column 36 
I tried a number of other combinations with no luck.  Searching for "find string function" didn't help.
RichFaces.tabPanel['ApexClassEditPage:theTemplate:theForm:thePageBlock:theTabPanel']={'ontabchange':'','id':'ApexClassEditPage:theTemplate:theForm:thePageBlock:theTabPanel'} ;

Why is it greyed out? It used to work...I have Force.com projects that I select in the anonymous window, but the "Source to Execute" text area and "Execute Anonymous" buttons stay greyed out.

I am using iDE 16

Message Edited by GoForceGo on 08-14-2009 08:24 AM