• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The comments in the CTIButton.h file over the SetLinkURL method say that it should open the link in a new window.  It is currently opening it in the same window.  I've tried using the SetAttribute method to set "target" = "_blank".  It doesn't appear to be adding the attribute to the button in the browser.  Has anyone ever tried doing this before?  Please help.

Thanks!

Hello,

I hope that I'm not being a complete idiot.  I am working on a CTI adapter and I'm trying to set a custom image in the Softphone.  I'm following the instructions exactly as listed here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://na1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_cti_developer_guide.pdf

Page 44

Adding a Custom Logo

It's not working!  The image is smaller than the maximum size suggested.  I can put the url in a browser and get to it.  I'm at a loss.   Please help!

Thanks!

Has anyone been able to successfully set up a CTI project in Visual Studio 2010?  The instructions in the CTI Toolkit Dev Guide do not seem to work for Visual Studio 2010.  The files that are generated by Visual Studio have a different structure from what the document assumes.  Can anyone walk me through getting a CTI project set up, including the base adapter et al?   Any help would be much appreciated!    

Also, please reply with the version of Visual Studio you're using.

Thanks!

Is there a way to programmatically check the current version of the installed manage package?

First off, please read the WHOLE message before replying.  Everyone seems to read the error message and stop there...  Thanks. :)

So I came across this error when doing something relatively simple and after narrowing it down, it seems to be a problem with SalesForce itsself.  First the error:

SELECT id FROM Lead WHERE ((CampaignId = '701xxxxxxxxxxxxx') ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:29 No such column 'CampaignId' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Here's how to reproduce it. 

Apex Page: 

<apex:page standardController="Lead" extensions="leadsextension" recordSetVar="leads" id="leadslist"></apex:page>

Apex Class (leadsextension.cls):

public class leadsextension{ private List<Lead> leads; public Integer leadsCount { get; private set; } public leadsextension( ApexPages.Standardsetcontroller stdSetCtrlr ) { leads = (List<Lead>)stdSetCtrlr.getSelected(); } }

Add the page as a custom button to the leads list view, check some leads and click the button.  Everything so far works fine.  Now the problem.  Create a lead view with a campaign as a filter.  Load that list, check some leads and click the new button... ERROR!  Maybe I'm being stupid and someone can lead me out of the darkness.  Help!

Thanks,
Dan

Message Edited by bikerdan2112 on 01-04-2010 01:15 PM
Message Edited by bikerdan2112 on 01-04-2010 04:49 PM

Hello,

I hope that I'm not being a complete idiot.  I am working on a CTI adapter and I'm trying to set a custom image in the Softphone.  I'm following the instructions exactly as listed here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://na1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_cti_developer_guide.pdf

Page 44

Adding a Custom Logo

It's not working!  The image is smaller than the maximum size suggested.  I can put the url in a browser and get to it.  I'm at a loss.   Please help!

Thanks!

Is there a way to programmatically check the current version of the installed manage package?

I am in the middle of debugging an Apex/Visualforce application, and the maintenance that just occurred this evening (1/22/10) just completely changed the behavior of the debug logs.  Two problems with this new behavior:

- My filter settings don't seem to be saving.  For instance, when I change my filter settings to "FINEST" in Apex Code and Save, those changes do not show up when I go to filter settings again.

-MOST IMPORTANT: the log line does not show the method name. Here is an example of the new format:

23:35:20.832|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED
23:35:20.833|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]VForcePage
23:35:20.840|USER_DEBUG|[157,4]|DEBUG|***s.Id b4: a4yQ000000000DAIAY
23:35:20.840|DML_BEGIN|[159,3]|Op:Upsert|Type:BP_Stage_Rule__c|Rows:1

Notice - no method name in any of the debug lines.

I went to the Help and Training to find out if I am doing something wrong. It says the event identifier will log "any additional information logged with that event, such as the method name or the line and character number where the code was executed."  But they give an example pretty much like the one I copied and pasted in here -- no method name.

If anyone has any insight on how to get the method name to show or how to get the old debug log format to show, please be so kind as to respond.  If this is not possible, then salesforce just got 10 times harder to debug in my book.

Thanks for any help!

Message Edited by BodhiDharma on 01-23-2010 12:04 AM

First off, please read the WHOLE message before replying.  Everyone seems to read the error message and stop there...  Thanks. :)

So I came across this error when doing something relatively simple and after narrowing it down, it seems to be a problem with SalesForce itsself.  First the error:

SELECT id FROM Lead WHERE ((CampaignId = '701xxxxxxxxxxxxx') ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:29 No such column 'CampaignId' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Here's how to reproduce it. 

Apex Page: 

<apex:page standardController="Lead" extensions="leadsextension" recordSetVar="leads" id="leadslist"></apex:page>

Apex Class (leadsextension.cls):

public class leadsextension{ private List<Lead> leads; public Integer leadsCount { get; private set; } public leadsextension( ApexPages.Standardsetcontroller stdSetCtrlr ) { leads = (List<Lead>)stdSetCtrlr.getSelected(); } }

Add the page as a custom button to the leads list view, check some leads and click the button.  Everything so far works fine.  Now the problem.  Create a lead view with a campaign as a filter.  Load that list, check some leads and click the new button... ERROR!  Maybe I'm being stupid and someone can lead me out of the darkness.  Help!

Thanks,
Dan

Message Edited by bikerdan2112 on 01-04-2010 01:15 PM
Message Edited by bikerdan2112 on 01-04-2010 04:49 PM
I have a managed package installed in a customer org. All debug from my Apex is being filtered out of the debug log. How can I enable debug output for my managed package? Thanks
Hey Everyone,

I thought there used to be a specific message board for TAPI but I don't see it anymore. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has edited or created a new softphone interface that allows users to update custom and standard fields from the phone component, similar to recording the comments of a phone call in the area provided. Any direction on this would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich
  • April 17, 2008