• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking into making a google gadget (or rather an atlassian gadget for jira) and was thinking of getting data from salesforce using the AJAX Toolkit. However, when I try to use it, I get "405 Method not allowed" because the connection.js tries to load "/services/Soap/u/17.0" and that is residing on the salesforce server and not the server where the gadget is.

Has anyone tried using the Toolkit from outside salesforce in for example an google gadget or some html page with javascript?

Would love to hear how you've done it! 

I want to show some data from customer accounts without having to login. This is just for people who doesn't have a salesforce account in our organization. I also want to have login boxes on the page for people who does have accounts and want to edit that data.

If you use <apex:inputField> it will be editable when logged in and not editable when you're not logged in. All is fine and it works nicely.

Is it possible to add loginfields to that visualforce page? I use showHeader="false" to get rid of the menu on the left and so on.