• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi!

In the schema explorer I remarked that a particular parent child relationship has a cryptic name: "R00N20000001Avb3EAC". How can I rename this into a name like myrelationship__r ?

Thanks a lot!

Hans

Hello,

I've tried to put a select-query with Date/DateTime-Comparison using literals and the compiler always showed an error, like: "unexpected token: today (or LAST_MONTH,...)", Hence I took the following simple query example from the online sf documentation and put it into my eclipse:

List<Account> acc = [SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE CreatedDate = YESTERDAY];

from: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_select_dateformats.htm

again the same error ("unexpected token: YESTERDAY") occured. Can someone explain, what's happening here?

Thanks

Hans

Hello,

I'm pretty new to force.com. I've tried to deploy this (among other code) into production, which failed. Within eclipse and the sandbox there were no complaints. I wonder if this coding is correct or not:

Contact[] contacts = [select Id, Birthdate,Email, FirstName, LastName, Salutation from Contact
        where DAY_IN_MONTH(Birthdate) =: (Date.today().day()) and 
        CALENDAR_MONTH(Birthdate) =: (Date.today().month())];

Thanks regards

Hello,

I've tried to put a select-query with Date/DateTime-Comparison using literals and the compiler always showed an error, like: "unexpected token: today (or LAST_MONTH,...)", Hence I took the following simple query example from the online sf documentation and put it into my eclipse:

List<Account> acc = [SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE CreatedDate = YESTERDAY];

from: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_calls_soql_select_dateformats.htm

again the same error ("unexpected token: YESTERDAY") occured. Can someone explain, what's happening here?

Thanks

Hans

Hello,

I'm pretty new to force.com. I've tried to deploy this (among other code) into production, which failed. Within eclipse and the sandbox there were no complaints. I wonder if this coding is correct or not:

Contact[] contacts = [select Id, Birthdate,Email, FirstName, LastName, Salutation from Contact
        where DAY_IN_MONTH(Birthdate) =: (Date.today().day()) and 
        CALENDAR_MONTH(Birthdate) =: (Date.today().month())];

Thanks regards