• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am using query("my select statement") function from API to fetch records from Sales Force Account. The Record Count is more but its only giving 2000 records.

Is it the limitation of SOQL SELECT Statement? 

A user can have access to objects like contacts based on salesforce robust security model. We need to pull these user/object relationships. The easiet way is to login with each user and query for all active contacts, thus returning only the contacts that user has access to since the api enforces the security model. If there are 50K of these and we pull every day it becomes a lot of noise. If only one realationship has changed from today, it would make sense to only query that one. There is a lastModifiedDate on a lot of objects but I do not see a way to use that in this type of pull. If I were just pulling contacts I could easily use the lastModifiedDate but to pull "lastModifedUserContactRelationships" doesnt seem possible.  Does anyone have any good suggestions?

We have an application that only interacts with the Salesforce CRM standard objects (Account, Campaign, Case, Contact, Lead, Task). We do not care about any custom objects/fields. Would we be able to use the enterprise wsdl, generated from our developer account, and have our applications work for all organizations that use Salesforce CRM Editions?

We have an application that only interacts with the Salesforce CRM standard objects (Account, Campaign, Case, Contact, Lead, Task). We do not care about any custom objects/fields. Would we be able to use the enterprise wsdl, generated from our developer account, and have our applications work for all organizations that use Salesforce CRM Editions?

Hello,

I am using query("my select statement") function from API to fetch records from Sales Force Account. The Record Count is more but its only giving 2000 records.

Is it the limitation of SOQL SELECT Statement?